Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Abu Hamza al-Masri

Been found guilty in a US court and faces life in prison.
Thankfully wasn't able to play the human rights line that kept him living it large here for so many years while spouting hatred and death to the very people who offered him a new life and subsidised his extended family.
More is coming out about his connection/protection by MI5. Of course nothing will come of this because the Government and MI5 will claim it goes against national security.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/19/abu-hamza-found-guilty-terrorism-charges
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208644/Abu-Hamza-The-cost-allowing-hate-preacher-treat-Britain-contempt-long.html

Comments

• Life in an American penitentiary. Good luck with that.
  • Presumably hooks won't be allowed in case he harms himself or other inmates?
  • cafcfan said:

Presumably hooks won't be allowed in case he harms himself or other inmates?

So has he got off the hook or hasn't he?
  • He swears he didn't have a hand in any of it.....................
  • cafcfan said:

Presumably hooks won't be allowed in case he harms himself or other inmates?

Fook all that old carry on. I wanna know how he wipes his arse

• Wouldn't like to fight him. I have heard hes got some right hook on him
  • He doesn't have the hook anymore.
  • Just for a minute I thought this was another transfer rumour thread....
  • Sponsored links:

He'll probably be well looked after by the muslim gangs of which there are plenty.

He'll probably be well looked after by the muslim gangs of which there are plenty.
    I know that's the case over here, but are US prisons the same?

• Croydon said:

Life in an American penitentiary. Good luck with that.

I know that's the case over here, but are US prisons the same?

Pretty much.
    converting to Islam whilst in Prison seems to be the done thing.
  • Is he signing for us then! ;)
  • Let the fucker keep his hooks BUT put him in a cell with very powerful magnets embedded in the floor, walls and ceiling and watch him fly around the room for 20 years till he dies.
  • Is he signing for us then! ;)

Cant see him taking many throw ins.
  • Never understood why this oxygen thief was free for so long. Well done US courts.
    Radical Muslim cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri has been sentenced to life in prison by a court in New York for supporting terrorism.

He was convicted in May of multiple charges, including hostage-taking and plotting to set up a terrorism training camp in the US.
  • American justice system not as soft and bound by fear as ours. Good verdict and I'm glad his remaining life will be very hard indeed.
  • Good news indeed, shame when he was preaching his hatred the people who stood up against him on a Friday in North London were the ones arrested and punished. UK Justice system weak as hell
  • I hope the "powers that be" are feeling ASHAMED after letting him and his demented fucking cronies spout HATRED towards US in OUR OWN COUNTRY for all that time!
    Closing roads for them to do it as well!!! You couldn't make it up "could you!!"
    OH and another thing ship the rest of his parasite family out to Jordan, Yemen, Saudi, or any other Muslim country of their choice!!!!
    I hope he suffers every day and dies a very very painful death!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope the "powers that be" are feeling ASHAMED after letting him and his demented fucking cronies spout HATRED towards US in OUR OWN COUNTRY for all that time!
    Closing roads for them to do it as well!!! You couldn't make it up "could you!!"
    OH and another thing ship the rest of his parasite family out to Jordan, Yemen, Saudi, or any other Muslim country of their choice!!!!
    I hope he suffers every day and dies a very very painful death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll settle for him just having an itchy nose.
  • itchy bollocks.