Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm sure Roland wouldn't be this forgetful...

bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27484318

Poor old Yaya is upset he didn't get a happy birthday for City's owners. Poor guy :-(

Comments

• Options
    nice to see his agent keeping out of it.

IF it is true, then can I suggest that Yaya and his agent grow up.
  • Options
    agent clearly looking for a new contract.
  • Options

agent clearly looking for a new contract.

Epic fail.
  • Options
    Think its more the pathetic work of the Agent just stirring trouble... He did the same last year saying that Toure was unhappy at City only to sign a 4 year Contract a week later (Probably meaning that the Agent got a big slice of that fee!!)
  • Options
    How easy it is for young people with various levels of overall talent/intelligence to assume that sporting prowess and huge sums of money being thrust upon them, somehow elevates them to something akin to royalty. Oh for more youngsters like Stephen who recently died, and in a short life showed us something very important.
  • Options
    Wasn't Christiano Ronaldo moaning about how unhappy he was at Madrid until they offered him some obscene amount of money!!!!
  • Options
    Yaya has laughed this off on his Twitter page - he never said anything about this and just another hyped up agent story! Surprisingly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a load of nonsense. I guess it is difficult to find things to write about at the moment and the copy still needs to be filed (usually with drivel at this time of year).
  • Options
    They're saying City showed them disrespect. I wish someone would show me disrespect and give me a £250,000 a week contract.
  • Options

Yaya has laughed this off on his Twitter page - he never said anything about this and just another hyped up agent story! Surprisingly.

However he has since posted these tweets:

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 2h
    Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 2h
    My agent was trying to make a point here on my behalf, joke aside.It seems important for me to make a statement..i am going to do so.

So however ridiculous it sounds, he's clearly put out about something.

My guess would be that he's actually perfectly happy at City, but his agent had a word after the first couple of tweets, so now Toure has posted the latest ones to avoid making the agent look a complete mug. It'll be sorted out behind the scenes and lo and behold Toure will sign a new deal for an extra few k a week.
  • Options
    Sounds a bit like Rooneys antics when his troubling doubts about Man Utds' strategy/transfer policy/expenses for lap dancers etc magically evaporated when they upped the pittance they were paying him.

We'll probably find that all our lads currently being shown the door complained about the pitch and Roly took it the wrong way....
  • Options
    My word, that agent is a knob. "Roberto Carlos got a car when it was his birthday."

It's the equivalent of "But Jimmy at school got a bouncy castle for his birthday! I hate you, you're not my real parents!"
  • Options
    Too much money + too much time x greed = arsehole.
  • Options
    Only got a cake apparently! I have to take cakes to work, I should tell them I don't feel appreciated.
  • Options
    What a w@nker.

It's just strange how a fantastic footballer has got everything he could ever ask for, has just won a league title, and as a 31 YEAR OLD man, really needs his birthday to be made a big deal out of from his employers.

He's always on about respect and stuff, he needs to open his eyes to the real world.

The flip side to that is, behind all the glamour and highs of being a professional footballer, he is clearly, generally an unhappy bloke.
  • Options
    Is it any wonder why Roland Duchatalet wants to avoid using agents whenever possible?
    Bunch of leeches.
  • Options
    If they were Facebook friends, this never would have happened.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Valley11 said:

No, you forgot bidmas. It actually = 44.
  • Options
    I feel for the guy. I know just how he feels. My birthday is Jan the 14th. 3 years ago I logged on to this site to look for a thread full of "Happy birthday Tango, you legend" messages, only to find you lot banging on that we'd just hired Chris bloody powell as manager.

I've never felt the same way about you guys since...............................
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Uboat said:

Valley11 said:

No, you forgot bidmas. It actually = 44.
    @Uboat‌ BODMAS? Not being picky, just wondered if bidmas was something I hadn't heard of.
  • Options
    What a Grade A twat!

I wonder what many of his country folk get for their birthdays?
  • Options

What a Grade A twat!

Actually though he would have more respect and dignity for where he has got to considering the troubles the average person has in Africa just keeping their family together and healthy on a daily basis.

D

• Options

What a Grade A twat!

Actually though he would have more respect and dignity for where he has got to considering the troubles the average person has in Africa just keeping their family together and healthy on a daily basis.

D

You would have thought so eh?
  • Options
    Capitalism gone mad.
  • Options
    Love the "I will speak after the World Cup" comment

Bla bla Ya Ya.

If u do ur cruciate son you wont be saying a dickey bird.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Resurrection of an old Thread as Mr Yaya Toure is complaining about the injustice in the World once more...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35267662

In my view he's had a terrible year and should be put out to pasture now, Aubameyang fully deserves the award, not just because he isnt a prick
  • Options

Resurrection of an old Thread as Mr Yaya Toure is complaining about the injustice in the World once more...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35267662

In my view he's had a terrible year and should be put out to pasture now, Aubameyang fully deserves the award, not just because he isnt a prick

Great player, but he comes across as an arrogant dickhead with those comments!