Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth hike S/T prices to pay for Kermorgant :-)

Comments

• Options
    shows you how reasonable our prices are, their cheapest adult prices are now £480
  • Options
    Supply and demand - we have 16,000 spare seats !!!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Bournemouth are one bad season away from total disaster. Sounds like they are rolling the dice.
  • Options

shows you how reasonable our prices are, their cheapest adult prices are now £480

I'll say, could have bought three seats in A Block ES with enough room to put your legs up and have a kip if the footy isn't all that......................oh and had £30 change!
  • Options
    I take it this means they couldn't get a lucrative friendly v Real Madrid this year!

I don't think I could justify paying those amounts for a season ticket. They're trying to justify it on the basis of the wages being paid out, but it's down to clubs to manage their finances and that shouldn't include hoisting everything on to paying fans. The market is changing, but it will take longer if clubs like Bournemouth continue to act like this.
  • Options
    I thought they had a Russian billionaire backing them?
  • Options
    Hopefully loads won't renew and they'll increase their away allocation. :-)
  • Options
    iaitch said:

I thought they had a Russian billionaire backing them?

Does not matter how rich he, is if the reason they have done it is because they are worried about FFP
  • Options
    Makes me think how lucky we are cheapest ST £480 and I paid £300 for mine such a difference
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If A-block ponied up would we have been able to have afforded to keep him?
  • Options
    edited May 2014

Ssshh! Don't let @oohaahmortimer‌ know, he'll be campaigning for our Season Ticket prices to be increased substantially :-)
  • Options
    Macronate said:

"The football club has looked very carefully at the Financial Fair Play regulations and I think all of our supporters are fully aware, having had out accounts published, that we have got to try and balance the books," he said.

And they have only just twigged this? Bournemouth will never balance the books with the squad they have assembled.

• Options
    to be fair to them they're one or two additions away from a play off side. As long as they keep Howe and let him sign who he wants the gamble may well pay off.
  • Options
    Depending upon what changes come through discussions this week on FFP for next season they might not be allowed any more additions.
    Rules may change in favour of continuous assessment every quarter.
    Perhaps we can assist by taking Kermorgant off their payroll?!
  • Options
    Hull City prices have gone up by 30%, their cheapest adult price is £501.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Ssshh! Don't let @oohaahmortimer‌ know, he'll be campaigning for our Season Ticket prices to be increased substantially :-)
    Why?
  • Options
    edited May 2014

RedChaser said:

Why?
    Because when you said ''they'll increase their away allocation' I've interpreted that (tongue in cheek) to mean that the numbers they (Bournemouth) take away will increase to compensate for fewer home supporters because of the season ticket prices hike, get it?
  • Options
    Interesting to read that they are determined to reach the Premier league, and that their capacity is 11,700. Well done Yann for taking the money before the crash comes, by which time he will be old enough to retire.
  • Options
    Lol smaller ground than Luton, this lot will be busy within 5 years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Granpa said:

Interesting to read that they are determined to reach the Premier league, and that their capacity is 11,700. Well done Yann for taking the money before the crash comes, by which time he will be old enough to retire.

Thing is with the way the football creditors rule works he will get paid in full no matter what the club does.
  • Options
    Man City season tickets can be bought for £300 quid!
  • Options
    Play-off contenders 2014-15, so it's going to be £25 a match to watch it - maybe ?

CAFC £6 a match in the cheap seats to watch a former Spanner take us into L1 - Maybe ?
  • Options
    valiantphil, your glass seems to have a hole in it.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

"The football club has looked very carefully at the Financial Fair Play regulations and I think all of our supporters are fully aware, having had out accounts published, that we have got to try and balance the books," he said.

aye, by f**king over the supporters.

makes you realise how lucky we are with S/T prices.

And yet people continue to slag Duchatelet off

• Options

Bournemouth are one bad season away from total disaster. Sounds like they are rolling the dice.

.......and one decent season away from the promised land
  • Options

Man City season tickets can be bought for £300 quid!

When you say they can be bought are there any available to non season ticket holders currently?
  • Options
    This a joke when you compare prices in England to Germany.
  • Options

This a joke when you compare prices in England to Germany.

Yeah but what have the German clubs ever won?
    ;-)