Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC Predictor

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Just ran the predictor again and still have us safe ... but only just!

ManCity 42
Wigan 41
CAFC 37
Fulham 36
SheffU 36
Wham 31
Watford 24

Comments

• Options
    I got

City 43
    Charlton 39
    West Ham 39
    Wigan 37
    Sheff Utd 37
    Fulham 36
    Watford 24
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I did it last night with Fulham and West Ham going down. We were 3 points safe in 16th place. Then again that was before I know about Coleman/Sanchez....
  • Options
    Spankie - so what effect does the Coleman sacking have on your predictions? Does it push them downwards or upwards?
  • Options
    Sheff Utd
    Charlton
    West Ham
    Fulham
    Wigan
    Watford

SheffU leapfrogged everyone on the last day by beating wigan at home and i was pretty conservative on our results too, losing at everton and liverpool, drawing at blackburn and spurs and beating sheffield.
  • Options
    Sanchez hasn't done a bad job with a load of ordinary players at N.Ireland.

My prediction comes out as;
    Charlton -20 37
    Wigan -21 37
    WHam -27 37
    SheffU -28 37
    Fulham 36
    Watford 29

No problems!
  • Options
    everyone has fulham going down but with blackburn at home and reading and boro away i think they'll survive easily... 5 to1 you can get on them getting relegated with betdirect
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]Sanchez hasn't done a bad job with a load of ordinary players at N.Ireland.

Charlton -20 37
    Wigan -21 37
    WHam -27 37
    SheffU -28 37
    Fulham 36
    Watford 29

No problems!

Not sure I could take the stress of that!!
  • Options
    Charlton 40
    Wigan 38
    Fulham 37
    Sheffield United 37
    West Ham 36
    Watford 25
  • Options
    Reading will win on Saturday, they still look interested to me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]Sanchez hasn't done a bad job with a load of ordinary players at N.Ireland.

Charlton -20 37
    Wigan -21 37
    WHam -27 37
    SheffU -28 37
    Fulham 36
    Watford 29

No problems!

Not sure I could take the stress of that!!

What a way to finish! Well I suppose we've been waiting for an exciting end to the season for a few years!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Reading will win on Saturday, they still look interested to me

Agreed

My predictions come out as follows:

15 Wigan -18 41 points
    16 Charlton -23 37 points
    17 Fulham -27 36 points
    18 Sheff Utd - 27 36 points
    19 WHU -33 31 points
    20 Watford -34 26 points

Fingers crossed...

ALAN PARDEW'S RED n WHITE ARMY
  • Options
    16 Charlton - 40
    17 Sheffield Utd - 39
    18 Fulham - 37
    19 West Ham - 37
    20 Watford - 30

ALAN PARDEWS RED AND WHITE ARMY!
  • Options
    1905-

It probably puts them up. Usually when a new manager comes in there's a new found sense of belief (a la Pardew) so I would imagine them to beat Blackburn at home and get a point at Boro last game putting them on 39 which would mean Sheffield United going down.
  • Options
    it's all really going to come down to the results between the bottom six. If West ham only draw at Wigan and Sheff Utd they are unlikely to pick up enough points elsewhere. Same as Wigan v Sheff Utd. Shame that Fulham arn't playing any of us.

39 points will in my opinion be enough although 38 may suffice. two wins and a draw should be enough with the fixtures involved for everyone.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]1905-

It probably puts them up. Usually when a new manager comes in there's a new found sense of belief (a la Pardew) so I would imagine them to beat Blackburn at home and get a point at Boro last game putting them on 39 which would mean Sheffield United going down.

I call bollocks on that about Fulham, and raise you Les Reed as the example of it goign tits up, and Curbs hardly set the world alight at West Ham either
  • Options
    They beat ManU in their first game with Curbs.
    And a win and a draw or two could be all Fulham need.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Reading will win on Saturday, they still look interested to me[/quote]

Agreed

My predictions come out as follows:

15 Wigan -18 41 points
    16 Charlton -23 37 points
    17 Fulham -27 36 points
    18 Sheff Utd - 27 36 points
    19 WHU -33 31 points
    20 Watford -34 26 points

Fingers crossed...

ALAN PARDEW'S RED n WHITE ARMY[/quote]

Only 2 more points for West ham even though they were unlucky against Spurs and have won 3 on the trot?!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Yeah...I reckon they'll draw with Sheff Utd and Bolton and get whacked in the rest of their matches
  • Options
    I have redone the predictor this morning and tried to be as realistic as I can, I have us beating Sheff U and Spuds,getting a draw with Blackburn and losing to Lpool, Fulham I have getting a home draw with Blackburn, losing to Arsenal & Liverpool and drawing at Boro giving
    Wigan 41
    Sheff U -22 40
    Charlton -19 39
    Fulham -21 37
    WH & Watford miles behind

I'm not so sure we shall loose to Liverpool as they will have 3rd place and hopefully concentrating on the European Cup Final the only thing I am sure is that it will go to the last game. perhaps Les will do us a favour at Fulham?
  • Options
    Sadly, I now have us going down on 37 points. I can't see us beating Spurs :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Sadly, I now have us going down on 37 points. I can't see us beating Spurs :(
    i'm with you on that and can't see us getting 4 points from next two games:-(