Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eastenders - Who killed Lucy Beale

Comments

• Options

What the hell is all this about? Can't turn on TV or radio at the moment without people banging on about some fictional character being killed by another fictional character (or dog apparently), for those of us that don't watch any of this crap.....does it really matter? I've once added up how many hours my mother-in-law watches soaps during the week...and good god what a waste of life!! I'd hate to think what its is now, but must be equivalent to 24 hours a week I guess with all the extra episodes....or 52 days a year (nearly 2 months a year of life watching shit).....rant over.

And now you've just wasted 5 minutes of your life telling us that.
    I know, and I'm not supposed to get wound up either......Doh!!!!
  • Options

What the hell is all this about? Can't turn on TV or radio at the moment without people banging on about some fictional character being killed by another fictional character (or dog apparently), for those of us that don't watch any of this crap.....does it really matter? I've once added up how many hours my mother-in-law watches soaps during the week...and good god what a waste of life!! I'd hate to think what its is now, but must be equivalent to 24 hours a week I guess with all the extra episodes....or 52 days a year (nearly 2 months a year of life watching shit).....rant over.

At least there's a zillion channels now.
    When JR was shot there were only 3.
  • Options

And now you've just wasted 5 minutes of your life telling us that.
    I know, and I'm not supposed to get wound up either......Doh!!!!
    Yeah stay calm RM!

My missus watches Emmerdale, then Corrie, then Eastenders, then back to Corrie. 7pm til 9pm!!
  • Options
    So we can rule out Abi then, as too early for the reveal.
  • Options
    RedMid, It's a guessing game/murder mystery. Everyone likes playing detective, that's why this story in particular, is gaining a lot of interest.

• Options

Chewing gum for the eyes.
    No thank you, Ted.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

RedMid, It's a guessing game/murder mystery. Everyone likes playing detective, that's why this story in particular, is gaining a lot of interest.

Ah I was always shit at them....in fact never won a game of Cluedo in my life!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think she was in a near-death coma and was actually accidentally killed by Nikki Alexander when she performed the autopsy in an episode of Silent Witness.
  • Options
    I put £1 on massood @ 200/1. The writers will have wanted to do a surprise and "throw people off". The clues building up to massood being killer would of course not be obvious but carefully hidden and constructed.

If they make it bobby...that will be a joke I will never watch the piece of sh*t again.
  • Options
    Bobby Beale is the culprit. Fact.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

If they make it bobby...that will be a joke I will never watch the piece of sh*t again.

Yet you are watching it after the "resurrections" of dirty den and nick cotton.
  • Options

Dave2l said:

Yet you are watching it after the "resurrections" of dirty den and nick cotton.
    Yeh but kid murderers, that's lazy.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

• Options
    Around £10million taken by bookmakers
  • Options

Around £10million taken by bookmakers

1/2 of that is coming to me on my bobby Beale bet.
  • Options
    Don't watch it. Guy in the office has a tip off of Phil Mitchel, 50/1...worth a punt! Saying that I have heard they are filming multiple endings and will go with the biggest shock at the time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    robroy said:

Don't watch it. Guy in the office has a tip off of Phil Mitchel, 50/1...worth a punt! Saying that I have heard they are filming multiple endings and will go with the biggest shock at the time.

I think tonight's episode is 'live' - and the cast would have rehearsed several endings but will be told which one they will go with just before broadcasting.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    can't be totally live, hasn't the bird who plays Lauren literally given birth yesterday?

edit unless she's not in it, but she seems to be a central character to the storyline
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    15 endings rehearsed apparently

but they are also currently filming scenes that go out in April so how do they film future scenes if none of the actors know yet?
    does nobody mention it ever again after tonight?
  • Options

can't be totally live, hasn't the bird who plays Lauren literally given birth yesterday?

edit unless she's not in it, but she seems to be a central character to the storyline

You're right - full live episode on Friday.
  • Options

Some of the scenes are pre-recorded, some are live. The live ones have the #EELive in the top corner of the screen.
  • Options
    Phil Mitchell ...maybe uncharacteristic care and attention he gave to Ian just after Lucy's death was not out of sympathy, but guilt.
  • Options
    Wellard? Or Dot?
  • Options

Some of the scenes are pre-recorded, some are live. The live ones have the #EELive in the top corner of the screen.
    That's how its been all week, but tonight is live all the way through, now Lauren has told Jane and Peter she probably is not needed tonight
  • Options
    Cindy did it. Denise and Jane covered it up.
  • Options
    My Mother in Law is down and I have been told this will be on tonight - great