Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BMW PGA Championship

Anybody watching the BMW PGA starting tomorrow? Looks like a cracking event with 11 of the 12 winning 2012 Euro Ryder Cup team present as well as other notables including Charl Schwartzel, Ernie Els and the ageless Miguel Angel Jimenez. I like the chances of Francesco Molinari, top 10 in this event in both 2012 & 2013 suggests he likes the "new" Wentworth, he also has some good recent form with a top 6 finish in the Players 2 weeks ago. Most of the big firms go 1/4 odds first 6 and at 25/1 I think he looks a decent e/w bet.

Comments

• J.Rose 12/1
    L.Westwood 14/1
    M.A.Jimenez 33/1
    A.Hansen 50/1
    A.Canizares 100/1
    Looking forward to watching this and the new course is certainly challenging and would certainly oppose Rory as he doesnt like the new design like a few other pro's don't either.P.Casey doesn't even play the event now after playing so well on the old design.
  • Bloody traffic around Wentworth is a nightmare, takes an hour for a 15 minute commute!
  • Thomas Bjorn round in 62 - 10 under.
  • I have money riding on Bjorn @ 66-1; 10 under par for the first round is a very promising start! Other bets include Kaymer @ 25's, Stenson, Westwood, Poulter and Manassero - all paying out up to 6 places with Skybet. Come on lads; follow Tommy's lead.
  • I backed donaldson in a els, mcilroy and donaldson 3 ball. Obv rory just bangs in a huge eagle
  • Rory's head has gone. Not unexpected really.
  • Take it back. Rory rallied and now lies 4th. Fair play to him.
  • Bjorn hanging in there. Bit shaky today tho.
  • Dearie me. McIlroy home in 32. Cracking back nine.
  • meldrew66 said:

Rory's head has gone. Not unexpected really.

Dearie me. McIlroy home in 32. Cracking back nine.

Knew that girl was holding him back.

• Sponsored links:

• Bjorn's self destruct cost me nearly a grand. Loses a 5 shot final round lead. Muppet.