Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

fifa 14 on PlayStation 4

Wondering if any one plays 14 on ps4 and want to get a few fellow fans on there as friends (because I have none!) let me know your gamertags or maybe add me my name is south-East-7

Comments

• Options
    SmithyCAFC (Same as CL username) Feel free to add mate, A lot more less annoying then the PS3 version, Better engine all-round for ball control, passing and shooting.
  • Options
    I'm CharltonDave on the ps4
  • Options
    Lol can't afford a ps4
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    can people with a ps3 play people on the ps4?
  • Options
    Please can someone tell me how to play someone else on the iPad version.

Desperate to play my son who also has an iPad.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

I'm not sure but I do know when I sey up my ps4 my friends from ps3 where there

• Options
    MSE7 said:

What's your PS3 username?
  • Options
    Is the ps4 version different for career mode?
  • Options
    Ps4 name Chappers123 add me
  • Options
    I played a Belgian lad called Bob Peeters last night. Thumped him 12 - 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I've not played career mode - well not much of it, looks good though

• Options

I've not played career mode - well not much of it, looks good though

Tournament mode is missing from the next-gen versions of FIFA 14, so if you have a few mates over and want to organise a cup competition between yourselves, you need to stick to the ps3/360 editions.
  • Options
    I've just discoverd ultimate team, anyone got any tips ?
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Always keep a large stock of 3 particular kind of player consumables that you will use a lot. Fitness (silvers fine), gold contract and healing (all injuries) consumables, every 3 or 4 games in UT you will need to use a few of these in one go...
  • Options
    Build 2 starting XI's, put them as the first team with the second team bench and reserves, and the other way around in the second squad you build. Every 2 or 3 games swap the squad you use, so they're fitness never drops below 85 or so, that way you don't ever need a fitness card.

Build a team to your strengths, if you play a lot of through balls, put in a pacy striker, if you cross the ball a lot, use someone with a high heading stat, dont be afraid to exploit the way you play, it's what teams do in real life.

Lastly choose players who are good enough, do you really need Hazard on the left? Schurrle and Willian are just as good and cost 100k less....
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Buy players in the same league and nationality.
  • Options
    nickchallis on ps4. I reckon I'd beat you all 4 or 5 nil though
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    shine166 said:

Be careful not to "quick sell" too many of your players in the start, even though you wont use them - it is good to have a few backups in case you need a body on the bench, if you get an injury and can't afford a healing card

Edit: Yes I've made the mistake, you can end up in big trouble, where you can't afford a healing card, and can't earn money from playing games, since you can't put together a squad! Not worth the few coins it gave selling a random bronze player! :^(
  • Options
    What's the PS4 like? Worth a buy?
  • Options
    Finally got this game.