Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which drugs should be legalised/illegalised and why?

13»

Comments

• Options

Some boy I used to work with used to sell MDMA on the side and he sad he puts crushed anti depressants in it to make his stuff look more packed out

Won't be buying from him anymore.
  • Options

Some boy I used to work with used to sell MDMA on the side and he sad he puts crushed anti depressants in it to make his stuff look more packed out

Never buy crushed Mandy, 100% bashed every time.
  • Options
    TEL said:

Its a sad world we live in. Your children will never be safe from drugs...Theres' a lot we can protect, but sadly this is one problem that has spiraled out of control.

Unfortunately Tel, we can say the same for Alcohol and ciggies.
  • Options
    Yes but we know exactly what goes into the genuine article with them don't we
  • Options
    Carter said:

Yes but we know exactly what goes into the genuine article with them don't we

As we would if all other "drugs" were legalised...
  • Options
    Thats my point dude
  • Options
    Most deaths from drug use are neither from a single drug or adulterant but from polydrug use, almost always involving alcohol and at least one ither sedative such as benzodiazepines (valium) or methadone or heroin or a combination of all.
  • Options

TEL said:

Its a sad world we live in. Your children will never be safe from drugs...Theres' a lot we can protect, but sadly this is one problem that has spiraled out of control.

Has it? I think there are far fewer people on smack than there were in the eighties, and far fewer on crack than in the nineties. Most people who die specifically of drug use (rather than the associated crime, malnourishment or bad hygiene that goes with it) die not from the substance itself, but from whatever it's cut with after it has been trodden on 20 times before getting to them.

The myth of the war on drugs has been debunked time and time again, and whenever it has been, those with a vested interest in perpetuating it ensure that a sensible discussion about it never takes place.

There are no easy answers to this. If you look at the supply chain from start to finish you'll see the problem is as complex as any that has ever existed - it runs the gamut from military to economic, to political to religious to social and encompasses every other major issue in society today. It's such an emotive issue that people with first hand experience of addicition and addicts can't possibly make an informed decision, but the media do nothing but chuck people with devastating experience of it (think the parents of Leah Betts) out as examples of why criminalisation is the answer. How many people have died out of the (literally) millions in this country who have, and regularly do take Ecstasy?

Not a simple subject, but the more objectively you look at the data, the more obvious is the answer: decriminalisation and regulation.
    I hear you loud and clear....but the problem is far more widespread now...drugs are available on every street corner and I mean every corner, stats on the older style drugs maybe have declined, but its the new breed of shit like Meow Meow, which is cheap and very very nasty that is begining to ruin young lives. However, I dont have the answers in any way, shape or form unfortunately, I wish I did.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    TEL said:

TEL said:

Has it? I think there are far fewer people on smack than there were in the eighties, and far fewer on crack than in the nineties. Most people who die specifically of drug use (rather than the associated crime, malnourishment or bad hygiene that goes with it) die not from the substance itself, but from whatever it's cut with after it has been trodden on 20 times before getting to them.

The myth of the war on drugs has been debunked time and time again, and whenever it has been, those with a vested interest in perpetuating it ensure that a sensible discussion about it never takes place.

There are no easy answers to this. If you look at the supply chain from start to finish you'll see the problem is as complex as any that has ever existed - it runs the gamut from military to economic, to political to religious to social and encompasses every other major issue in society today. It's such an emotive issue that people with first hand experience of addicition and addicts can't possibly make an informed decision, but the media do nothing but chuck people with devastating experience of it (think the parents of Leah Betts) out as examples of why criminalisation is the answer. How many people have died out of the (literally) millions in this country who have, and regularly do take Ecstasy?

Not a simple subject, but the more objectively you look at the data, the more obvious is the answer: decriminalisation and regulation.
    I hear you loud and clear....but the problem is far more widespread now...drugs are available on every street corner and I mean every corner, stats on the older style drugs maybe have declined, but its the new breed of shit like Meow Meow, which is cheap and very very nasty that is begining to ruin young lives. However, I dont have the answers in any way, shape or form unfortunately, I wish I did.
    It's shite like mcat that we need off the streets.

Nasty, vile stuff, saw some friends at uni really mess themselves up on it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

TEL said:

TEL said:

It's shite like mcat that we need off the streets.

Nasty, vile stuff, say some friends at united really mess themselves up on it
    i thought moyes was the problem