Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come on super Kev and the O's

Comments

• Options

Haven't Charlton been linked with Odubajo. So it might be better for us that the O's don't come up.

We are linked. I would love to have him here
  • Options
    The dreaded pens.....
  • Options
    Lisbie and Mooney to miss.
  • Options
    Pens, hate pens, come on you o's
  • Options
    That Rotherham second was awful. GK off his line too.
  • Options
    Some excellent penalties here.
  • Options
    Charltonesque pens so far by the o's
  • Options
    Never looked confident.
  • Options
    No pressure here
  • Options
    bollox
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow. Better luck next season Orient. Quality save from a good penalty though.
  • Options
    Dagnall, what a shite penalty! Never looked confident.

Perhaps they should have left Lisbie & Mooney on! Feel desperately sorry for O's.
  • Options
    Such a lame last pen, don't get how he can hit it like that.
  • Options
    Would love to know the stats about taking pens in front of your own fans. I may be biased by experience but it always strikes me as more pressurising.
  • Options
    League two to Championship in two seasons, amazing.

Shame Steve Evans is their manager though.
  • Options
    There goes our southern league. Three games this weekend and they've all gone wrong. Bloody football.
  • Options
    Cruel on Orient who I thought edged it overall but you have to give it to Rotherham for coming back. Terrible pen by the French guy when Orient looked liked they were going to do it. Overall a great game to watch.
  • Options
    Back to back promotions. A strong batch of teams have come and down. Let's hope we're not struggling next season. Get snappy Duchatelet, this isn't going to be an easy league.
  • Options
    Cracking game and Rotherham looked dead and buried at half time. Great comeback to level it in the second half and then see both teams go for it all the way. Orient fans must be gutted to lead the league for a long time and then lose in the play off final.
  • Options
    New ground, bring on Rotherham :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutted for the O's. They have been fantastic all season and hardly been out of the top 3. For a club of there size and playing budget it's been a credit to Russell Slade, his staff and players that they got so close.
  • Options
    good, one more northern away match. :)
  • Options
    Odubajo come on down.
  • Options

good, one more northern away match. :)

Pleased for you Lancs, @AddickUpNorth‌ and the rest of our fans up North who have lost the Donny and Barnsley fixtures. Hopefully I'll be putting in an appearance.
  • Options
    Pretty sure they said just before ht on TV that no team had ever recovered from two goals down to win a play off final. Not sure if that is true, were Swindon not two or three down against Gills or am I imagining it.
  • Options

Pretty sure they said just before ht on TV that no team had ever recovered from two goals down to win a play off final. Not sure if that is true, were Swindon not two or three down against Gills or am I imagining it.

I thought also man city against gillingham, but I could well be wrong on that one as well?
  • Options
    I thought there keeper had a shocker. Shame they messed it up. 2-0 up at halftime that game should of been over.
  • Options
    Reading were two up and then missed a penalty before losing to Bolton one year. Gills were two up against man city.
  • Options
    Suits me :-)