Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a refund on a season ticket? living in Kent I just as well go and watch Gillingham League 1 will be the same as Charlton next season.

Comments

• Options
    Derek1952 said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a refund on a season ticket? living in Kent I just as well go and watch Gillingham League 1 will be the same as Charlton next season.

I think you mean the season after next re league 1.

• Options
    Derek1952 said:

Give me Roland above that weasel anyday.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Derek1952 said:

living in Kent I just as well go and watch Gillingham League 1 will be the same.

It really ain't I live down the road from Priestfields and occasionally go when I can't make it to charlton. You will want to gauge your eyes out before even going in to the stadium...but that's just Gillingham for you
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I've not got round to renewing yet if you want to sell.
    Derek1952 said: