Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man Utd Fans

The English fans charged with public order offences are: Daryl Food, 45, of Andalen Close in Burnley; Brendan Doherty, 44, of Thruckston Drive, Northampton; Gary Samson, 24, of Clyne Street, Stretford; 26-year-old Gareth Riddell, of Thirsk Avenue, Sale; Steven Carver, 46, of Newark Nook, London and Nicholas Stoker, 34, of Oxford Way, Stockport.

Look at the ages of some of these. Pathetic!

Comments

• Options
    Gary Samson is giving us 24 year olds a bad name!

At least the older guys were probably around when "real" hooliganism was around so they can be forgiven...;-)
  • Options
    having seen the sky pics of the Man U firm yesterday, i would of said at least 80% were in their 40s and 50s.
  • Options
    i know its pathetic but you know what some people are like.. normal fans were randomly attacked last week, stabbed up the arse outside the ground just for going to see their team...

some people like to see revenge. Myself, i had hoped that the romans would have been a tad frightened going in the ground... didnt want them having an easy ride but without injury.
  • Options
    revenge or excuse ?

personally, i think the MIB or whatever they're called got to use it all as an excuse.
  • Options
    Northampton, Burnley and London..........Speaks volumes about the average Man Yoooooo fan
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Northampton, Burnley and London..........Speaks volumes about the average Man Yoooooo fan

But the 3 from there were all in their 40s which suggests they've followed United for a good few years
  • Options
    True
  • Options
    is there any links to show last nights trouble i missed it.
  • Options
    MIB are lads that have been going for years!they come from all over the country!Never bought the MIB book but had a nose at it in Waterstones!Not that i like that kind of thing!But gave a overview of what they are about and why they call them this