Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sunderland sign Gomez is Poyet to follow

Sunderland sign Jordi Gomez

Comments

• Options
    Ho no no. Soooooooo funny.
  • Options
    Brilliant... Had me.
  • Options
    Luckily saw this on SSN 30 mins ago, so didnt catch me, ner,ner,ner ner ner.
  • Options
    come on diz...you're slipping...you should have been all over this one
  • Options
    Fucking hell, first one i've fell for.
  • Options
    At what point do we decide that such posts are not funny and certainly not clever?
  • Options
    Boring
  • Options
    9.54PM
  • Options
    Now
  • Options
    Ellis joins Chizz, yesterday's joker, in the most annoying threads of the week list.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Thats a long long list Davo. What with our resident football, political,cultural and social "experts". Let alone those with the inside story on all RD's thoughts, words and Machiavellian deeds...
  • Options

Thats a long long list Davo. What with our resident football, political,cultural and social "experts". Let alone those with the inside story on all RD's thoughts, words and Machiavellian deeds...

True mate.
  • Options

Now

A long time ago

• Options
    I as fall for these ones, even though I knew the number of replies meant it had to be a joke. Please stop doing this, this one in particular was a shock so early in the day!
  • Options
    Its a bit like that stupid photo every time there's a manager vacancy, not really funny the first time.
  • Options
    Roll under a bus or something please
  • Options

It's a forum SJ - what do you suggest we discuss? LOL
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Yawn!
  • Options
    My heart can't take these jokes!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kafka said:

At what point do we decide that such posts are not funny and certainly not clever?

When I asked the same question after the "Poyet signs for Chelsea" thread, I was accused of having a sense of humour failure.

I can't wait for:

Morrison signs for West Ham (Ravel)

Jackson signs for Millwall (Simeon)

And of course, Pope, Lennon, Wilson, Osbourne, Piggot - have namesakes which lend themselves to news stories away from sport.

It's going to be hilarious !
  • Options

kafka said:

When I asked the same question after the "Poyet signs for Chelsea" thread, I was accused of having a sense of humour failure.

I can't wait for:

Morrison signs for West Ham (Ravel)

Jackson signs for Millwall (Simeon)

And of course, Pope, Lennon, Wilson, Osbourne, Piggot - have namesakes which lend themselves to news stories away from sport.

It's going to be hilarious !
    Thing is, Poyet/chelsea was the first of the summer.. its 1or 2 a week now.