Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

anybody done legends ?

i thought i'd try it out at £19 a pop for the sheff utd game...no pictures on the main cafc website though...i thought it overlooked the pitch...has anybody on here tried it out ?

Comments

• Options
    I've been a regular in Crossbars for the last few games and that's pretty good. Had a nose in Legends and it doesn't look too bad. You want to send Stone a whisper as he held his 40 something birthday celebrations in there last January.
  • Options
    It's pretty good and has a view of the pitch till they close the blinds about 45 mins before kick off.
    Went there for the Wycombe game, though, so not intending to repeat that experience for a while!
  • Options
    they tell me the meal is roast lamb followed by lemon merangue pie but i thought i wouldn't let that put me off and booked it anyway...did worry me a bit when she referred to it as dinner...it better not be the leftovers from the night before...
  • Options
    i've done it as well. Two course meal, decent price. Quite good i thought, drinks being bought to the table instead of being barged at the bar.