Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paper Plane hits player in the head (England-Peru)

2»

Comments

• Options

itsmyball said:

That is brilliant . World record distance ?

Something to do, with the thermals.
    How does damart underwear improve your paper plane throwing?
    It stops the hot air leaving one hole, however it doesn't stop it being spouted.
  • Options
    Quality!
  • Options
    Made me laugh.
  • Options

Very Funny but It confused me everyone in the crowd cheered and the commentators started laughing

If this was any other game or against England or a English team, all people would be saying is its disgraceful

Did it make the highlights?
    How Original you are the first person to of said that
    Don't get your manbag in a twist.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    IA said:

Very Funny but It confused me everyone in the crowd cheered and the commentators started laughing

If this was any other game or against England or a English team, all people would be saying is its disgraceful

Did it make the highlights?
    How Original you are the first person to of said that
    Don't get your manbag in a twist.
    I guess he messed his highlights up
  • Options
    Addickted said:

I just hope FIFA don't get involved. However from this mornings "revelations" I suspect a fiver in a brown envelope should make it go away.

The Dollar is weak at the moment.
  • Options
    Only on Charlton Life could there be offence taken about a paper plane!
  • Options
    That was top top top draw
  • Options

Leuth said:

No, they wouldn't :D

So for example the game was going on the player was watching the game and it caught him in the eye, what then
    So you'll chuck bleach on your head but draw the line at a piece of paper?
  • Options

Awesome video. Am I right that it's not the original plane that you first see, but one from over to the right?

Your spot on! Didn't see that til you said it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Didn't realize they actually caught the plane on television and commented on it! 25 seconds in

http://youtu.be/t6fqPke49jU?t
  • Options
    Simply brilliant, And anybody anybody else think it was one of the best atmospheres yet at Wembley for footy?? Seemed buzzing still not a touch on Ze Germans, in clamps league final but better than normal
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Amazing throw, and of all the places to go it manages to hit a player fully 100 yards away, and all caught on video too!

A glorious day to be an England fan

Not quite up there with Agincourt or Crecy but impressive none-the-less.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Only on Charlton Life could there be offence taken about a paper plane!

now if it had been a paper train!

was there, it was funny.
  • Options
    A disgrace. England's next 5 home games should be played at Heathrow, Runway 1, Terminal 3. Give 'em the real thing!
  • Options

A disgrace. England's next 5 home games should be played at Heathrow, Runway 1, Terminal 3. Give 'em the real thing!

Agreed, also Blair Valentine should be banned from Football for 10 years at least community service and fined

• Options
    I can't believe London Tonight are questioning whether the video was real or not. I was at the opposite end of the ground and saw it!

The paper aeroplanes started in the first half, as the game was so dull. Any plane that landed on the pitch subsequently got cheered. That last was an incredibly lucky, but perfect shot. It was worth the cheer.
  • Options
    lucky it wasn't this one,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhwCqAmggnM
  • Options
    FAKE
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was funny but the fact that it was the best entertainment to happen during the night sums up England friendlies for me, there is no atmosphere and people start doing Mexican waves (Hanging should be brought back for that paticular offence) after about ten minutes because they're bored. I know I don't have to go but if I don't I don't get my caps which count towards away and tournament tickets. Meldrew rant over.
  • Options
    If he had done that at the valley they would have viewed the CCTV there and then on the spot! he would of then been confronted by 5-6 fat blokes trying to look hard and frog marched out his seat,taken round the back of the stand and given a right old shoeing. Oh and then had his photo taken and been banned forever....

then he would of been arrested on top of that and charge with endangering a life with an aircraft, Teresa may would get involved and make a new law in relation to paper planes inside football grounds!!!

You no its true!!!