Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Drunk pensioner conducts train in sing-a-long

http://youtu.be/xml9YC_tjDE

A reason to stay off public transport or good fun ? Discuss

Comments

• Options
    I cant actually see this vid as my office blocked youtube, but I remember at christmas time, these old birds started singing christmas carols on a late train and ordered everyone that was minding their own business to join in.

The thanks but no thanks keep your enjoyable lives to yourselves im cream crackered from work was my take on it :)
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I cant actually see this vid as my office blocked youtube, but I remember at christmas time, these old birds started singing christmas carols on a late train and ordered everyone that was minding their own business to join in.

The thanks but no thanks keep your enjoyable lives to yourselves im cream crackered from work was my take on it :)

That sounds like the Kim Wilde video.

Not sure I could take that everyt day on a commuter train but a bit of fun every now and again does not hurt and there are so many miserable people on the train and he has seemed to get everybody happy so good on him. better than a bunch of pissed up football fans.
  • Options
    It was on the 12.07am on Friday night saturday morning... Who doesnt sing or isnt drunk on a train at that time of night?

• Options
    Not another bloody train thread!! ;o)
  • Options
    Who spotted it? Come on own up ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    An exellent idea.

Anything to cheer up some of the miserable fuckers on the Sidcup line, and drown out the inane phone calls from the young girls banging on about what their boyfriends did to them the previous night.

I reckon a songsheet should be available at all stations culminating in a rousing chorus of Rule Britannia just as the train pulls into London Bridge.

Last night of the Proms won't know what's hit 'em.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

It was on the 12.07am on Friday night saturday morning... Who doesnt sing or isnt drunk on a train at that time of night?

The driver?
  • Options
    Superb. And no matter how much he'd had to drink, he kept his top button done up on his shirt and his tie nicely in place - essential etiquette.
  • Options
    For the first 2:30 I thought this was foreign, due to his jibberish ( yet strangely intoxicating chant). Been on many an evening train/tube/bus where an old drunk gets up and starts yelling, but never as entertaining as this fella......................