Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top 5 Concerts you missed!

Gigs I Missed:

The Police - Hammersmith Palais (Had tickets for Dire Straits at Lewisham Odeon. Bad Choice)
Led Zeppelin - Earls Court, Physical Graffitti tour, had the ticket, other engagement I couldn't cancel.
The Rolling Stones - 100 club. a tour warm up, band billed as Rocket 88. A mate was trying to get hold of me all day to get me to go.
The Beatles at Lewisham Odeon, well, I was VERY young at the time :)
Bob Marley - The lyceum, well, you'd have wanted to be there after listening to no woman no cry :)

Comments

• Options
    I had Justin Timberlake tickets but couldnt be bothered to go. Not sure that's in the same league as the above!
  • Options
    Bowie - Lewisham
    Pistols - 100 Club
    Stone Roses - Spike Island
    Who - Isle of Wight
    Muse - Glastonbury
  • Options
    oasis at the venue, new cross in 94.

couldn't get in. :o(
  • Options
    Police - Earls Court about '79. Got offered ticket but couldn't be bothered..... stroppy teenager!
  • Options
    Stone Roses - Spike Island

I had a ticket for this...a work colleague couldn't go so I bought his ticket at face value long after they had sold out and then I realised I was on holiday that week. I shipped it on to a friend (again at face value) who got himself photographed in the Face or one of the mags while he was there.
  • Options
    Download last year, had a massive row with the then gf, the thought of sharing a tent for 5days with her put me right off, so didn't go - we are going this year though.

All That Remains on Monday, saw CAFC instead.