Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ladies Perception of us Men.

I was prompted to open this thread after visiting Aspinall's zoo.
Two gorilla's were strutting their stuff looking mean and magnificent.
One lady was prompted to say "look at him, I want one. On second thoughts, I won't bother I have got one at home".
Her friend was then prompted to say " look at that one eating his lunch. Mine will be eating his lunch now. It will be a packet of Dorito's and a can of Guinness". Off they went laughing their heads off.
The male lifers on here would not suffer such disdain would they?

Comments

• Options
    Dorito's and Guinness for lunch?

Animals
  • Options
    Oh yes. Gastronomic delight.............not!
  • Options
    Think maybe a few Men are a bot scared to comment on this thread lol

Personally I cant comment there is a reason I have been single 4 years :-)
  • Options
    I'm just the bungling comic foil in my house. I'll go to the wrong draw to get a tea spoon and my missus and kids'll be crying with laughter. I'll slightly trip on one stair and there they are again roaring with laughter. Oh, well, best to provoke laughter than have a screaming row with the wife that ends with her hissing, 'And you're hung like a Walnut Whip!'
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

I'm just the bungling comic foil in my house. I'll go to the wrong draw to get a tea spoon and my missus and kids'll be crying with laughter. I'll slightly trip on one stair and there they are again roaring with laughter. Oh, well, best to provoke laughter than have a screaming row with the wife that ends with her hissing, 'And you're hung like a Walnut Whip!'

To true. Apparently I have a likeness to Jasper Carrott, a good looking chap.
    My son will say you alright Jasper. Anyone who is in earshot and never heard it before, think its very funny. Sigh.

• Options
    I try not to think about it.
  • Options
    Only joking Paulie.
  • Options
    After 55 years, I am sure that my wife's perception would be loving, lazy, and frequently a pain in the ass. She might add, always in my way.
  • Options
    I reckon it's probably more the posters of S Club 7 and Westlife on his bedroom wall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On a similar topic, has anyone else become bored to tears of people re-tweeting stuff from that irritating (and lop-sided) "Everyday Sexism" account on Twitter.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I am quite sure that the account of Paulie is not real but it is just Afka's grand idea of getting everybody's "lol" count up!...
  • Options
    Not sure if this is only my marriage. We seem to be taking on pieces of each others personalities. Sometimes when she has a moan about something I recognise elements of myself. What I'm trying to say is when we argue it's like arguing with yourself. Like arguing with a brick wall.
  • Options

I am quite sure that the account of Paulie is not real but it is just Afka's grand idea of getting everybody's "lol" count up!...

Have Paulie and NathanPrior ever been seen in the same room together....
  • Options
    Cans of Guinness? WTF.
  • Options

Cans of Guinness? WTF.

It's worse than that, "can of Guinness".
  • Options
    I'm lucky, in 12 years of marriage I've never done or said anything to change my wife's initial impression of me as a witty, charming, sensitive, Adonis.
  • Options
    Similar to Mehmet but this yr I have been with my Mrs longer than I have been alive without her

So I have decided to finally extend the chain to reach the hallway
  • Options

Similar to Mehmet but this yr I have been with my Mrs longer than I have been alive without her

I'd check your diary just to make sure it doesn't just feel like it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just checked it's the mistress I have had for 20 yrs
  • Options
    pettgra said:

I was prompted to open this thread after visiting Aspinall's zoo.
    Two gorilla's were strutting their stuff looking mean and magnificent.
    One lady was prompted to say "look at him, I want one. On second thoughts, I won't bother I have got one at home".
    Her friend was then prompted to say " look at that one eating his lunch. Mine will be eating his lunch now. It will be a packet of Dorito's and a can of Guinness". Off they went laughing their heads off.
    The male lifers on here would not suffer such disdain would they?

And I'm sure they felt very pleased with their comments, which would easily get 1,000 shares on Facebook by angry women.
    Yet if you reverse the genders, it would be criminal for men to talk about women that way.
  • Options

Think maybe a few Men are a bot scared to comment on this thread lol

Personally I cant comment there is a reason I have been single 4 years :-)

The tints don't work?