Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

World Cup Clichés

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm looking forward to the following from Mark Lawrenson:

"ternament" and "meurment"
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Kent_red said:

"It's a typically disciplined performance by the Germans..."

Some sort of penalty remark/stereotype if Germany go to penalties - or German officials are invovled in penalties - or USA have penalties - any connection to Germany when penalties are happening...
    Ye and how we would have won 10 world cups if it wasn't for penalties.
    *Bluff*
  • Options
    'My outside bet are Belgium,'.........

Yeah well done if youd mentioned it two friggin years ago.......
  • Options
    well they are only 5th favourites....
  • Options
    Roger Milla's bloomin' dancing
  • Options
    Come to soon for the kids.
  • Options
    Townsend tonight first said that the Croatian left back was struggling because of Olic no longer being able to track back because of his age. And then 10 minutes later stated that what you get from Olic is someone who will chase after every ball and run all game. Make your mind up you ****.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Townsend tonight first said that the Croatian left back was struggling because of Olic no longer being able to track back because of his age. And then 10 minutes later stated that what you get from Olic is someone who will chase after every ball and run all game. Make your mind up you ****.

The commentary was on a par with the game.
  • Options
    The lampard goal line technology line was just whipped out again... They really need to get over it.
  • Options
    Kevin Kilbane just came out with 'There's no comfortable games at the world cup.' but followed it up with 'I think it's been comfortable for Colombia here I really do'...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When did the "give and go" replace the "one two"? I don't like it.
  • Options
    Probably the same year that positions suddenly changed from names into numbers.
  • Options
    Another phrase that seems to be popular lately is 'overloading the full back'.
  • Options
    The false 9.
  • Options
    He's opening his legs ! Yuk !
  • Options
    "I hope the viewers at home can feel this atmosphere "

Of course we bloody can't . Idiot.
  • Options
    Traditional Number 10

what is that ?