Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

IOW festival

Anyone going IOW festival?

Haven't been before, me and my charlton supporting mate have just arrived!

Looking forward to RHCP, it does, however unfortunately clash with the England game.

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2014
    I'm going later this afternoon. It's my first time to although I'm going with a handful of old friends that have been many times before.

I'm not, really, interested in live music, or any kind of music, actually, so I will be probably watching quite a bit of the football.
  • Options
    Kings hull slag - it's my 1st iow fest it's sick
  • Options
    What times kickoff?
  • Options
    RHCP will be great. Very jealous!
  • Options

I'm going later this afternoon. It's my first time to although I'm going with a handful of old friends that have been many times before.

I'm not, really, interested in live music, or any kind of music, actually, so I will be probably watching quite a bit of the football.

Where abouts are you? Slightly embarrassed by the king hull slag comment :/

It's a good festival...just except, I'm fucking knackered and can't do it anymore.

Ah well RHCP on at 10!!
  • Options
    If you are coming back thru Portsmouth, there is a booza right oppo Portsmouth Harbour Station that shows the footy called The Ship Anson - does decent grub too if you need to fill up on those Carbs.
  • Options
    dave went hard
  • Options
    Highly recommend IOW festival full weekend.

F*ckin expensive though.

Looking forward to next years line up.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

It's a good festival...just except, I'm fucking knackered and can't do it anymore.

Ah well RHCP on at 10!!
    I was staying in Tangerine Fields - where they have hot showers and posh totty - allegedly!

Other than sitting outside our tent befriending any one that were silly enough to walk past we, pretty much, just went to the main stage and back - stopping off for Travis on Sunday evening.

I'm assuming 'sick' is a trendy word for good? Or did you have a few too many.
  • Options

Dave2l said:

Ah well RHCP on at 10!!
    I was staying in Tangerine Fields - where they have hot showers and posh totty - allegedly!

Other than sitting outside our tent befriending any one that were silly enough to walk past we, pretty much, just went to the main stage and back - stopping off for Travis on Sunday evening.

The walk between camp to the main stage done my head in. Also the phone charging service where you pay £8 ...or £5 if you want to hand it in to hippies for them to lose it.

Part from that really good weekend and looking forward to next year's line up.

We used to snigger as walking past tangerine fields as we didn't think you were "down with the kids" ha. I enjoyed taking a dump and not actually being able to identify what I produced amongst the other poo.

RHCP were really good, also liked Calvin Harris and biffy cyro.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Dave2l said:

Ah well RHCP on at 10!!

The walk between camp to the main stage done my head in. Also the phone charging service where you pay £8 ...or £5 if you want to hand it in to hippies for them to lose it.

Part from that really good weekend and looking forward to next year's line up.

We used to snigger as walking past tangerine fields as we didn't think you were "down with the kids" ha. I enjoyed taking a dump and not actually being able to identify what I produced amongst the other poo.

RHCP were really good, also liked Calvin Harris and biffy cyro.
    You want to buy a replacement battery, or two, then you can charge your own.

I'm not going to comment on the poo!