Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The reason we haven't made many signings yet!

All of our targets are playing in the World Cup. :-)

That Neymar looks tasty !

Comments

• Options

That Neymar looks tasty !

He's a show boating cock if you ask me...............
  • Options
    Show me a cock that doesn't show boat.
  • Options
    Are we in for the Croat keeper?
  • Options
    There are two reasons
    Firstly we ain't got no money in the pot for signings(we only get the left over unwanted dreggs a few days before the season starts)
    Secondly we would actually want to come and play under bob who! And the Belgian interferers!
    So can we stop this bollox that were going to sign naymar,Oscar,messi,aguero or even rooney!
  • Options

There are two reasons
    Firstly we ain't got no money in the pot for signings(we only get the left over unwanted dreggs a few days before the season starts)
    Secondly we would actually want to come and play under bob who! And the Belgian interferers!
    So can we stop this bollox that were going to sign naymar,Oscar,messi,aguero or even rooney!

Cheer up mate
  • Options
    I'm quite cheerful thanks
    Just stating whats true
    The same reason why Riga wasn't appointed as he wasn't prepared to be
    Rds yes man! He actually had a footballing brain and wanted to pick his own
    team!
    Seriously if you was a good championship player would you come to Charlton at the moment?
    Would bob convince you to play under him?
    Would you be happy on bench while the Belgian talentless imports are being played before you?
    I also have a good footballing brain and don't like what's been going on down at the valley so that's why after 17 consecutive years as a s/t holder I've given it up as I don't like all the bollox that's going on!
  • Options

Just stating whats true
    team!
    Seriously if you was a good championship player would you come to Charlton at the moment?
    Would you be happy on bench while the Belgian talentless imports are being played before you?
    I also have a good footballing brain and don't like what's been going on down at the valley so that's why after 17 consecutive years as a s/t holder I've given it up as I don't like all the bollox that's going on!

But how do you know that what you have said is true. Were you party to the talks between RD and Riga? No you were not so what you have given us is your opinion, not the truth.
    Your comment that you have a good footballing brain and don't like what has been going on down the Valley. What does that mean exactly? Is that the style of Football you don't like? If that is what you meant, I have not enjoyed it either but I have still bought a Season ticket.
    How do you know that the Belgians being brought in are talentless?
    Bob might well convince me to play under him as he comes over as charismatic. Looking at the size of him I would find it hard to say no to him.

• Options
    Maybe it's because Bob whatshisname, RD, the other Belgian person that was on holiday a few weeks ago etc. don't know enough about which targets to go for? All I keep hearing is that Bob Thingymagig - is an 'expert' at working with young players, youth squads etc. So to me, that says we will have a lot of young un-knowns playing for us next season - likely to be from Belgium, Hungary etc. If only 1 or 2 turn out to be any good and an offer comes in for them, it's job done. So long as Charlton stay in the championship, we are an ideal 'shop window' for other clubs to spot and buy young players from us and make 'the network' a few quid.

That is my personal view on next season.....I can understand the logic. I can see why RD would happily do this, I'm just gutted he has picked Charlton as his English Club.

Standard Liege were one of the top sides in Belgium, long before he took them over....it would be the equivalent of him buying Chelsea or Liverpool over here. They were a consistent top 4 side, often playing in Europe. We would be naïve to believe that, that is how Charlton are going to end up.
  • Options
    Your quite right it is only my opinion
    But in my opinion I don't think don't think talks with Riga even took place?
    I dont like the fact players are shipped over by the owner who doesn't have any real grasp on championship football and I think rates his players better than they actually are? And expects them to be played?
    Just feel the club has now lost it's soul.
    And over the last 17 or 18 years as a s/t I've seem some very grim times as we all have but this just doesn't feel right?
    Again just my opinion
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Look at the winter transfer window for clues.
  • Options

There are two reasons

How do you know we have no money
    are you a relation to RD
    he has more money than the last 2 clowns,

There is money there if he is willing to spend it
  • Options
    I agree rd has money but I think by now we all know how he runs his footballing empire?
    I wait to be proved wrong and hope we do buy quality proven championship players but I've a strong sneeky feeling it will be more from rds empire
  • Options
    edited June 2014

I agree rd has money but I think by now we all know how he runs his footballing empire?
    I wait to be proved wrong and hope we do buy quality proven championship players but I've a strong sneeky feeling it will be more from rds empire

What do you base that on then?

Oh, actually seeing with your own eyes....don't be so negative and shut them a bit please.
  • Options
    Just out of interest has koc,flappy bird,nego etc still with us?
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Just out of interest has koc,flappy bird,nego etc still with us?

Nego yes we signed him other 2 were loans so assuming they gone back now or will be heading back in next week or two
  • Options
    By this time next week, we will know who we are playing, and when - but not with whom !

When I raised this point in May, some on here said "relax, it's only May".

Am staying relaxed until July.
  • Options
    Gonna need my happy pills soon... I blame Thuram for running around Lieges camp bloating that we are shite and all the players are too good for us, don't go....
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Koc has signed for Transponzor (sp) Turkish club. Can't remember if on loan or not.
  • Options

Just stating whats true
    team!

You seem a barel of laughs mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You seem a barel of laughs mate
    I'm sorry deebee who the f##k do you think you are to criticize my personality
    When you dont even know me?
    If your happy with the way the clubs run then that's fine but forums are about opinions?

• Options
    No need to worry. The new Head Coach has already said " he understands the Championship and will bringing in players not only suitable for the Championship, but up for it". I take that as no repeat of the January window fiasco.

I'm looking forward to seeing a team properly prepared and with sufficient strength to compete in the Championship, when I go to the opening game. If that isn't the case, then time to get stuck in. His credibility will be shot.
  • Options
    That Bolanos fellow looked quite useful...