Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I need a PDF of a logo who can help and thinking about a website

I have started a venture and I am sponsoring a local youth club for an event

They require a PDF of my new ventures logo can some one pm me and offer assistance obviously ain't looking for it for free but don't even know how much I should be looking to pay

Also thinking of using the tinterweb to it's full capacity to assist the venture but I am not in the slightest bit tech enough to make the most out of it and not get ripped off

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

Comments

• Options
    try ken from bexley
  • Options
    Have you already got a logo or do you want one designed?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Have you already got a logo or do you want one designed?

ditto
  • Options
    I have nothing mate I need a start to finish solution
  • Options
    Send me a message with a bit of background and roughly what ya after... Done a few logos for people and could probably do it on the cheap
  • Options
    On its way mate thanks a lot
  • Options
    Ken from Bexley came up with the Virgin logo!
  • Options
    I ain't holding like Branson though
  • Options

I ain't holding like Branson though

That's alright ... he never paid me anything for it anyway...... but I did work for him years later.........
    message me..... I will do some 'ideas'...... and if you like what I do will make you a pdf.
    No charge ....... well you can buy me a pint if you like.

• Options
    NLA mate, if you're thinking about a website let me know and I'll give you some advise at the least!

I'm not a web developer anymore (as per se, technically in an engineering role) but was up until recently. I can atleast get a feel for what you want, what would be the cheapest and easiest to get up and running etc. Forewarned in forearmed afterall. I may even get my hands dirty if needs be!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Many thanks to.all I have pmd all concerned

Charlton life at its best again