Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colombia v Greece

Can't see a thread anywhere else - sink if there is.

Even without Falcao Colombia have a very decent side. Can only see one result.

Comments

• Options
    but Greece have a solid defence, only conceded 4 goals in the qualifying group, 3 of them against Bosnia
  • Options
    What a goal celebration !!
  • Options
    Christ, Greece look awful. Even worse than Spain :)
  • Options
    I must be missing something? Surely when Colombia scored there were two or even three Colombians offside.
  • Options
    Daggs said:

I must be missing something? Surely when Colombia scored there were two or even three Colombians offside.

I thought that at first but the ball hit a Greek player on the way in thus playing them on effectively.
  • Options
    I'll have to take another look. I didn't notice that first time. Thanks.
  • Options
    Daggs said:

Also - were they active? I'd argue they are at least obscuring or distracting the goalkeeper.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Poor & lazy attempt at getting a foot in by Samaras for Colombia's 2nd goal. Great atmosphere from the Colombian fans.
  • Options
    off the demba
  • Options
    One hell of a miss by that Greek chap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

One hell of a miss by that Greek chap.

Beware of Greeks passing up gifts! :)
  • Options

but Greece have a solid defence, only conceded 4 goals in the qualifying group, 3 of them against Bosnia

HAHA
  • Options
    They'll be dancing in the streets of Belo Horizonte tonight! Great support for the Colombians. Not a brilliant game, but good to see attacking play in this World Cup. Really entertaining games so far.
  • Options
    Really like the Colombia shirt. Wouldn't mind something similar as an away or third kit. Fancy knocking one up @Nug‌ ?
  • Options
    3-0
    nice one! another 3pts for me @Absurdistan‌
  • Options
    I was a little dissapointed with Colombia but maybe it just did not feel like an exciting game because Greece played so poor.
  • Options
    I know its only round the corner but that was great support from Colombia
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    That should have been Uruguay's 2nd red. What a prat. Game's over, what on earth are you doing that for?