Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gary Lewin

Not often you see the physio being stretchered off.
Leapt off the bench to celebrate our goal, stood on a water bottle and did his ankle.
Whose the reserve?

Comments

• Options
    There didn't seem to be any follow up on this , not meaning to be horrid but thought it was quite funny when it happened , hope he is ok
  • Options
    Whoever it is will be even more crap than the physio we already had, and he was bad enough... etc etc etc
  • Options
    Should get Eva in. Sure to give the boys a lift.

• Options
    Apparently this man has put his name forward as a replacement...

• Options
    edited June 2014

There didn't seem to be any follow up on this , not meaning to be horrid but thought it was quite funny when it happened , hope he is ok

Reports last night were of a dislocated ankle, not broken as first feared.
  • Options

Reports last night were of a dislocated ankle, not broken as first feared.
    Would he be ok to fly out of Manaus?
  • Options
    Think Steve Kemp is Lewins asst and is out there already, may need a back up to fly out, will offer my bucket and sponge to the FA
  • Options
    Lol broken his ankle on a water bottle and ended up getting carted off!

It would only happen to our bloody country wouldn't it.....
  • Options
    Must admit from the dramatic coverage it was one of our players down, though I shouldn't really have found it funny it being the physio of all people did make me smile. If/when England score next I wonder if the bench will content themselves with sage nods or perhaps a few pumped fists...
  • Options
    Ferdinand got jip for this text

Btw what the hell was the physio Gary Lewin up to??? Strap ya ankle up & stay out there, this is England ya wimp!!!!