Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ecuador vs Switzerland

Well we will see if FIFA's rankings are.............................
Would love right-back Stephan Lichtsteiner to be English. Oh well.

Comments

• Options
    Laughed at Ian Wright jumping around with the Argentinan fans on the beach in the build up. Can't help liking Wright - he's clearly just out there on holiday.
  • Options
    A Jolly for many, oh that we were so lucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_xuGnWlSi4
  • Options
    Switzerland are a good team and might surprise a few.
  • Options
    Amazing number of empty seats, this IS The World Cup.
  • Options
    1-0 ecuador
  • Options

Switzerland are a good team and might surprise a few.

They've certainly surprised me. Surprised me that a team ranked sixth in the world could be that shite.
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    That's what I have predicted highly unlikely to finish this way just like the 93rd minute 3rd goal by Columbia yesterday to screw me over :-(
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

That's what I have predicted highly unlikely to finish this way just like the 93rd minute 3rd goal by Columbia yesterday to screw me over :-(

Told ya :-(
  • Options
    Switzerland take it in the 93rd minute. 2-1. Barely deserved though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another good game. Unlucky RC.
  • Options
    Fifth win from behind in nine games.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Told ya :-(
    hahaha, sorry mate. Won a bet and predictor points. Now wheres resident expert Luigi Ambrosini? Sh@@e? Hmmm.
  • Options
    What a finish. Ecuador should have scored, great tackle in the box, brilliant advantage played by the ref as the Swiss broke & a cracking cross & finish to win it with last kick of the game. This is turning into one of the best, most exhillarating tournaments in years.
  • Options
    What a touch I had Ivory Coast to win and btts and Switzerland to win and btts double get in you beauty
  • Options
    Well that miss proved costly...
  • Options
    Been a really good World Cup so far, not a great game but an end to end winner with 20 seconds left to play, plenty of excitement.
  • Options
    Mates mate had Japan half time, IC full time, Ecuador half time, Swiss full time, so far won just over a grand.