Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brasil vs Mexico

Hoping for a goal fest. Mexico aren't very good. Prob win 1-0 after I said this.

Comments

• Options
    Mexico were terrible in qualifying but looked ok against Cameroon (who admittedly weren't great) so they could make it interesting, but realistically it's hard to see anything but a Brazil win.
  • Options
    Liked Mexico vs Cameroon. We should see some good football.
  • Options
    Put a tenner on Mexico at 9/1 to spoil the party thought Brazil looked average
  • Options
    That national anthem was a bit special
  • Options
    Why are Mexico in red?
  • Options
    Using the red button you've got a choice of some tossers on BBC1, some dickheads on Radio 5 and some arseholes on Radio 1.
  • Options
    God Jonathan Pearce is commentating again... In a min we'll get

He's passed the ball with his foot, referee what are you doing... a real controversial moment in this World Cup.. a player has kicked the ball to one of his team mates
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Using the red button you've got a choice of some tossers on BBC1, some dickheads on Radio 5 and some arseholes on Radio 1.

Fu** me that's bad!

There's kids starving down the road and my license fee is funding some fat obnoxious twat to fly out there and turn out that tosh!

Bring back Phil neville.

• Options
    Really intense game, Brazil has got to be careful not to get burned on a contra. On the other hand, with the amount of pressure Brazil is applying, it's only a matter of time before they score.

The referee let them play, don't want it to get out of hand, but I like the physicality
  • Options
    This is a yawn fest so far
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Funny, I think it's entertaining!
  • Options
    Great cross, a super leap and header from Neymar and a brilliant save from Ochoa. Brilliant atmosphere as well :)
  • Options
    cracking game
  • Options

God Jonathan Pearce is commentating again... In a min we'll get

He's passed the ball with his foot, referee what are you doing... a real controversial moment in this World Cup.. a player has kicked the ball to one of his team mates

The prick is still going on about the "terrible confusion" with the goal line technology in the France game. He really is a tool.
  • Options
    sasquatch said:

Yeah I'm enjoying it. I think some people just want there to be a goal every five seconds and to be fair that's what's happened in most of the other games !
  • Options
    Seriously Jonathan Pearce is still going on about the France 2nd goal
  • Options
    Brazil are nowhere near the skills of Germany, Netherlands, Argentina or Italy, not much of the beautiful game so far
  • Options
    Interesting hearing "you're shit aaaaaarrrrghhhh" in Portuguese after goal kicks..
  • Options
    What a game by Ochoa so far!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    England were better with the ball than Brazil have been against weaker opposition in two games.

Won't stop the media Brazil love in though. Neither commentator mentioned the great save by the Mexican goalie but couldn't go on enough about Neymars leap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Strange seeing no obvious segregation in any of these grounds. I know at these tournaments you always get fans mixed all over the place but usually the competing teams will each have a designated official section but that does not appear to happen out here really.
  • Options
    Shearer talking rubbish again!!!!!!! I'll never!!!!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

sasquatch said:

Yeah I'm enjoying it. I think some people just want there to be a goal every five seconds and to be fair that's what's happened in most of the other games !
    If by "some people" you mean me actually no. I'd just settle for some decent joined up football or something interesting. That was a poor first half and certainly not what I'd expect to see from Brazil.
  • Options
    This Brazil team won't make the semi finals if they keep up these performances.
  • Options

Strange seeing no obvious segregation in any of these grounds. I know at these tournaments you always get fans mixed all over the place but usually the competing teams will each have a designated official section but that does not appear to happen out here really.

That's because they're mature enough to watch a football match without resorting to pathetic, sad, childish bickering and fighting.

• Options
    not convinced by Brazil at all.
  • Options
    Brazil need to change their CF, he's giving them nothing.
  • Options

That's because they're mature enough to watch a football match without resorting to pathetic, sad, childish bickering and fighting.

What's the Brazilian equivalent of Bovril?
  • Options
    Mexico playing well more than Brazil playing badly

Commentators as usual being very disrespectful of the underdog.