Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Full fixture list - confirmed

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Happy:
    Rotherham away so early, 1/2 I've not been to.
    Huddersfield away in August, 2 of 2 I've not been to.
    Brighton away in the sun, hopefully.
    Birmingham last away, support will be good.
    Cardiff at home Boxing Day.
    Millwall at home not till end of November, hate the home leg with a passion.

Annoyed:
    On holiday for Brentford away, plus you want newly promoted teams later on when they've been found out.
    Leeds away on a Tuesday third season running.
    Norwich away on a Tuesday, always a good day out.
  • Options
    I want to go to away games, often, but the cost of the tickets is a major factor for me. I hope none of them are more than £25 but I suspect most of them will be.
  • Options
    Why do we always/nearly always, play a newly promoted team, 1st game of the season ?

I thought it would be Rotherham or Brentford.
  • Options
    F**king b****rd football f***ing league!!!! My first new year in the UK for 12 years and the unhung b****rds decide that they are not going to schedule a match for new years day. F***, f***, f***!!!!!!!

We better get a home cup draw...

• Options
    Some demanding fixtures in August but pretty exciting to read through this lot. It could have been so much worse but for our revival in the last third of the season.

On the plus side:
    - a great opening fixture (although, results-wise, it's always best to steer clear of the newly promoted teams)
    - very pleased to get Rotherham on a Saturday. Been to Millmoor but not the new ground
    - a home match on Boxing Day -bringing much needed balance to the festive season
    - no game on New Year's Day (we always see friends, so I can never make it)
    - last game if the season at home.

On the negative side:
    - I am away the weekend of the Brighton game on 30 August, assuming the Old Bill don't move it because of the Bank Holiday. I think they moved our Easter game there in 2013
    - the Wolves away game in January clashes with the F.A.Cup fourth round. The chances are that one of the sides will get through and the league game will be rearranged for midweek
    - a pity that the Norwich and Blackpool games are midweek but I'll probably try and get to Norwich anyway.

Overall, a hell of a lot to look forward to.
  • Options
    Blucher said:

Some demanding fixtures in August but pretty exciting to read through this lot. It could have been so much worse but for our revival in the last third of the season.

On the plus side:
    - a great opening fixture (although, results-wise, it's always best to steer clear of the newly promoted teams)
    - very pleased to get Rotherham on a Saturday. Been to Millmoor but not the new ground
    - a home match on Boxing Day -bringing much needed balance to the festive season
    - no game on New Year's Day (we always see friends, so I can never make it)
    - last game if the season at home.

On the negative side:
    - I am away the weekend of the Brighton game on 30 August, assuming the Old Bill don't move it because of the Bank Holiday. I think they moved our Easter game there in 2013
    - the Wolves away game in January clashes with the F.A.Cup fourth round. The chances are that one of the sides will get through and the league game will be rearranged for midweek
    - a pity that the Norwich and Blackpool games are midweek but I'll probably try and get to Norwich anyway.

Overall, a hell of a lot to look forward to.

I am so f***ing chuffed for you...

;-)
  • Options
    And the early contenders for lowest away support has to be Blackburn on Sat 20th Dec and Bolton on Tue 14th Apr.
    Boro and Wigan away in Feb on Saturdays following hot on their heels.
  • Options
    FFS why have we only got 2 games each against Huddersfield and Wednesday?
  • Options
    Really hope the Millwall home game isn't changed to a 12.15 kick off, it's killed the atmosphere and attendance the past two seasons
  • Options

Unbelievable Jeff , I've got two things in my diary for the next year and I'm away skiing for scum away and I'm supposed to be going to a dinner and dance on the scum home game , i'll be able to make the home one but gonna miss out on a trip to the toolbox , we're due a win there !

excuses, excuses, excuses

At least your getting them in early Oooey!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Brighton game is not the bank holiday weekend, that is the weekend before.
  • Options

F**king b****rd football f***ing league!!!! My first new year in the UK for 12 years and the unhung b****rds decide that they are not going to schedule a match for new years day. F***, f***, f***!!!!!!!

It's just occurred to me - we fly back on the 4th Jan, so we will get a home cup draw, against Arsenal, and it will be switched to the Sunday for TV coverage, just you wait and see! ;-(
  • Options

It's just occurred to me - we fly back on the 4th Jan, so we will get a home cup draw, against Arsenal, and it will be switched to the Sunday for TV coverage, just you wait and see! ;-(
    I thought away to Huddersfield was already confirmed?
  • Options
    Updated list:

Sat Aug 9 Brentford A
    Wed Aug 13 Capital One Cup 1
    Sat Aug 16 Wigan Athletic H
    Tue Aug 19 Derby County H
    Sat Aug 23 Huddersfield Town A
    Wed Aug 27 Capital One Cup 2
    Sat Aug 30 Brighton and Hove Albion A
    Sat Sep 13 Watford H
    Tue Sep 16 Wolverhampton Wanderers H
    Sat Sep 20 Rotherham United A
    Wed Sep 24 Capital One Cup 3
    Sat Sep 27 Middlesbrough H
    Tue Sep 30 Norwich City A
    Sat Oct 4 Birmingham City H
    Sat Oct 18 A.F.C. Bournemouth A
    Tue Oct 21 Bolton Wanderers H
    Sat Oct 25 Fulham A
    Wed Oct 29 Capital One Cup 4
    Sat Nov 1 Sheffield Wednesday H
    Tue Nov 4 Leeds United A
    Sat Nov 8 Reading A F.A. Cup 1
    Sat Nov 22 Millwall H
    Sat Nov 29 Ipswich Town H
    Sat Dec 6 Nottingham Forest A F.A. Cup 2
    Sat Dec 13 Blackpool H
    Wed Dec 17 Capital One Cup 5
    Sat Dec 20 Blackburn Rovers A
    Fri Dec 26 Cardiff City H
    Tue Dec 30 Ipswich Town A
    Sat Jan 3 F.A. Cup 3
    Sat Jan 10 Brighton and Hove Albion H
    Sat Jan 17 Watford A
    Wed Jan 21 Capital One Cup Semi-Final (1)
    Sat Jan 24 Wolverhampton Wanderers A F.A. Cup 4
    Wed Jan 28 Capital One Cup Semi-Final (2)
    Sat Jan 31 Rotherham United H
    Sat Feb 7 Middlesbrough A
    Tue Feb 10 Norwich City H
    Sat Feb 14 Brentford H F.A. Cup 5
    Sat Feb 21 Wigan Athletic A
    Tue Feb 24 Derby County A
    Sat Feb 28 Huddersfield Town H
    Sun Mar 1 Capital One Cup Final
    Tue Mar 3 Nottingham Forest H
    Sat Mar 7 Cardiff City A F.A. Cup 6
    Sat Mar 14 Blackburn Rovers H
    Tue Mar 17 Blackpool A
    Sat Mar 21 Reading H
    Fri Apr 3 Millwall A
    Tue Apr 7 Fulham H
    Sat Apr 11 Sheffield Wednesday A
    Tue Apr 14 Bolton Wanderers A
    Sat Apr 18 Leeds United H F.A. Cup Semi-Final
    Sat Apr 25 Birmingham City A
    Sat May 2 A.F.C. Bournemouth H
    Sat May 30 F.A. Cup Final
  • Options
    Good Friday at the Den
  • Options
    sorry for swearing but fecking hell. So Ipswich away, on a Sunday, is now a Tuesday on a work day. Why? When will they ever start considering the fans?
  • Options

sorry for swearing but fecking hell. So Ipswich away, on a Sunday, is now a Tuesday on a work day. Why? When will they ever start considering the fans?

To be honest given Ipswich's ludicrous ticket pricing moving the game is just an additional reason not to go !
  • Options
    So we play Fri, Tues, Sat over the festive period. Makes more sense than Fri, Sun, Sat from a football fitness perspective.

I get a 2 weeks off over xmas so makes no difference to me, but can see why fans might be a bit peeved.
  • Options
    I bet Cardiff fans are pleased their local derby against Charlton on boxing day has changed to a 1pm kick off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:

I bet Cardiff fans are pleased their local derby against Charlton on boxing day has changed to a 1pm kick off

One thing i'll never do is feel sorry for Cardiff City fans!!!
  • Options
    Good Friday at the Den - nice one
  • Options

Good Friday at the Den - nice one

let's hope it is good for a change !

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Also just hope that if we make the FA Cup final we also make the play offs, otherwise there is a 4 week gap........the players would have gone off the boil by then & so we would be bound to lose it...............fecking FA !!
  • Options

Also just hope that if we make the FA Cup final we also make the play offs, otherwise there is a 4 week gap........the players would have gone off the boil by then & so we would be bound to lose it...............fecking FA !!

"If" ?
  • Options
    Does anyone have a fixtures download for iPhone/mac? Last year used sky and does not seem to be working. A night of CAFC related computer problems as i get ready for Saturday!!
  • Options
    Fixtures are funny. When your team is doing well, they all look OK. When things aren't so good or you are unsure, they all look tough. I always felt the same in the premier league days too
  • Options
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/fixtures-results/fixtures-list/

Underneath the friendly games theres a link to download list.

Import that file into your calendar and you're good to go.
  • Options
    csr_cafc said:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/fixtures-results/fixtures-list/

Underneath the friendly games theres a link to download list.

Import that file into your calendar and you're good to go.

Thank, this works on imac but for some reason is not linking to icloud . Not helped as i cannot delete subscrbed calendars on iphone. giving up for the night!