Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fixture list on Iphone / ipad?

I have tried the same process as the last couple of seasons, just sees not to work, has anyone got it to work? Or is it too early to try?

Using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (iOS 6)

Go to the 'settings' app on your device.

From the list, select the 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' option.

Select 'Add Account'

From the list, choose 'Other'

Under 'Calendars', Select 'Add Subscribed Calendar'

Enter the URL (beginning http://) In the box marked 'Server'

http://www1.skysports.com/calendars/football/fixtures/teams/charltonathletic

More options should appear, you can optionally enter a description for the calendar. You do not require a username or password, and should ensure 'Use SSL' is set to 'off'.

At the moment, no alarm information is sent with the fixture lists, so the 'Remove Alarms' option will not have an effect.

Select 'Next' - the calendar should sync, and then 'Save' to confirm the subscription.

Leave the 'settings' app, and go to the 'calendar' app. You should now see the subscribed calendar(s) in the list under 'subscribed' - ensure they are selected, and you should see all of the events in your calendar.

Comments

• Options
    I haven't tried it yet, but I reckon that Sky Sports may not have populated the fixture lists on their calendars yet.
  • Options
    Ross said:

I haven't tried it yet, but I reckon that Sky Sports may not have populated the fixture lists on their calendars yet.

I checked their website and it seems to be ok.
  • Options
    I've gone into my calendars and it is still showing as subscribed from when I did it last year. Checked my calendar but nothing on there yet.
  • Options
    Just copied link into subscribed calendars and it goes straight in and recognises it as Cafc fixtures. So mine has worked fine with the above link.
  • Options
    @Ross‌ I just went into calendars option switched it off / on and then found the CAFC fixtures were populated
  • Options
    Thanks guys worked a treat!
  • Options
    Yep,

@Ross‌ I just went into calendars option switched it off / on and then found the CAFC fixtures were populated

Yep, done this now, cheers!
  • Options
    Just use the trust one, will be updated by next week
  • Options
    Thanks @guinnessaddick‌ that was really simple! All in my phone now.
  • Options
    I think I was being too eager earlier, all fine now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thanks @guinnessaddick‌ that was really simple! All in my phone now.

Thanks from me too

• Options
    worked a treat cheers mate
  • Options
    Worked a treat for me - now on my Mac, iPad and iphone (calendar in the cloud). Saved me lots of time!!
  • Options
    Thanks @guinnessaddick on my phone and iPad.
  • Options
    Thanks it has worked on mine
  • Options
    That's a handy tickle. Many thanks @guinnessaddick !!
    For those on Android and using Google calendar, you just need to (from Google Calendar on web) click on "Other Calendars" then choose "Add from URL" and paste in the link in the original post.
    Worked first time. Saved me an hour or so of my time shoving it into a spreadsheet to import into Google Calendar, so once again thanks feller!