Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BOLANOS, REZA AND IMMOBILE FORWARDS

Christian Bolanos and Reza have given the World Cup a Charlton connection, but didn't we also have a few forwards who were Immobile in the days of Pardew and Parkinson - Pawel Abbott for one.

Comments

• Options
    Wot?
  • Options
    I don't get that either. Are you saying Reza is immobile?
  • Options
    I DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE SHOUTING!
  • Options
    No Italy have a striker called Immobile, he was top scorer in Serie A last season.
  • Options
    No I am saying we used to have immobile forwards under Parkinson and Pardew - like the italian striker who is called Immobile. Maybe it's a bit of a basil brush joke.
  • Options
    I think he's just watching the game, saw a Charlton connection with Bolanos and made a joke about Immobile being linked the Pardew days. Dont think hes referring to Reza as immobile.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Ah got you now.
  • Options
    That's right cafcfan1990.
  • Options
    In grammatical terms Italy have Immobile the proper name; down The Valley we only know Immobile as the adjective. Frequently.
  • Options
    centurion said:

No I am saying we used to have immobile forwards under Parkinson and Pardew - like the italian striker who is called Immobile. Maybe it's a bit of a basil brush joke.

Boom fukin Boom
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love this! Good to get some clean humour on charlton life dot com.
  • Options
    Ouch, tough crowd there @centurion‌ ;)
  • Options
    centurion said:

Don't worry, I got you mate.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

No Italy have a striker called Immobile, he was top scorer in Serie A last season.

Doesn't immobile in Italian mean furniture or was that French?

• Options

cfgs said:

Doesn't immobile in Italian mean furniture or was that French?

Ah ..... you mean he's an integral part of the sideboard - or at least his team move up the table.

• Options
    You what?
  • Options
    What the frick?