Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Uruguay or Italy

So with England out and Costa Rica through who would you like to see join Costa Rica.

Personally I think it would be great for Italy to get knocked out of the group stage 2 tournaments in a row, so would like it to see Uruguay beat Italy and go through

Comments

• Options
    Italy.
  • Options
    Italy.
  • Options
    Italy.
  • Options
    Italy just to see Suarez cry like a baby
  • Options
    Italy
  • Options
    Uruguay - even with Suarez - cant stand Italy and Italians- so up their own backside.
  • Options
    Italy, especially given suareze's comments in the press today.
  • Options
    Suarez V Balotelli

Suarez the lesser of 2 evil's
  • Options
    Italy
  • Options
    I have never liked Italy - they are just about the most boring national team that there is. Their deliberately soporific style of play is an abomination. I do not want them through.
    There are two reasons why I cannot wish well of Uruguay. Firstly, Luis Suárez is one of the most objectionable men on the planet. Secondly, Luis Suárez is one of the most objectionable men on the planet.
    Can't there be a recount?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Italy all day long, Uruguay are just so boring.
  • Options
    Italy to go through.

Are Costa Rica gana hit us for 6 seen as we lost to the 2 teams that they actually beat?

Urgh, so depressing.
  • Options
    Stig said:

I have never liked Italy - they are just about the most boring national team that there is. Their deliberately soporific style of play is an abomination. I do not want them through.
    There are two reasons why I cannot wish well of Uruguay. Firstly, Luis Suárez is one of the most objectionable men on the planet. Secondly, Luis Suárez is one of the most objectionable men on the planet.
    Can't there be a recount?

Sums it up nicely.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Italy. I was expecting England to do an England anyway, but to see S******z scoring actually made me care.
  • Options

Italy just to see Suarez cry like a baby

Couldn't have put it better myself.
  • Options
    Do I give a flying fuck?
  • Options

Uruguay - even with Suarez - cant stand Italy and Italians- so up their own backside.

So it's not the local Anglo-Italian Society you're the president of then?

• Options
    Italy = cheats, Suarez = cheating racist scum.

Hope Italy stuff them.
  • Options
    Don't give a t@ss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Enjoy watching Pirlo and Balotelli more than Saurez much, much more.
  • Options
    Swiss being battered tonight, praps that's us on Tuesday..
  • Options
    Italy.

1-0 with Balotelli diving to tip a certain goal from Suarez round the post in the last second and Suarez missing the resulting penalty before all the Italian players dance and sing in a circle around Suarez whilst he blubs in the centre circle after the game.
  • Options
    Some odd comments on here, after Italy's performance today I'd rather Uruguay go through.
  • Options

Italy.

1-0 with Balotelli diving to tip a certain goal from Suarez round the post in the last second and Suarez missing the resulting penalty before all the Italian players dance and sing in a circle around Suarez whilst he blubs in the centre circle after the game.

or Suarez simply scores a last minute own goal to put them out.
  • Options

I love Italy and the Italians. Gorgeous country and gorgeous women! Really friendly too.
  • Options

Each Italian has their own backside
  • Options
    Italy.
  • Options
    Dont mind who wins as long as there is a real old fashioned tackle on Suarez that cuts him in two
  • Options

Dont mind who wins as long as there is a real old fashioned tackle on Suarez that cuts him in two

Chieleini hopefully.