Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolanos

My mate at work just told me that Bolanos is a free agent having been released by his club FC Copenhagen.

Do you reckon we should have a go at trying to sign him? Looks pretty decent to me.

Comments

• Options
    Bigger fish will be after him after the world cup. ie too much money for Roland.
  • Options
    Fuck yes... Watched him take on the Italian Full-Back at one stage and thought he'd be just the player we need on the wings
  • Options
    Shame he didn't get a work permit the first time round!
  • Options

But we'd have soon Charltonised him, NLN & his WC dream would have been just that !

• Options

My mate at work just told me that Bolanos is a free agent having been released by his club FC Copenhagen.

Do you reckon we should have a go at trying to sign him? Looks pretty decent to me.

No not fit to lace danny greens boots. Should Charlton sign a champions league player that's ripping top teams a new one? Amazing question.
  • Options

But we'd have soon Charltonised him, NLN & his WC dream would have been just that !

Haha, true!
  • Options
    We had him on trial years ago! I definitely saw him play in a friendly at The Valley.

I would imagine he would have some decent offers come the end of the WC though. Cant see him coming here
  • Options
    Minkcafc said:

We had him on trial years ago! I definitely saw him play in a friendly at The Valley.

I would imagine he would have some decent offers come the end of the WC though. Cant see him coming here

Err, we do know that, Minkie !

Do keep up !

:-)

• Options
    Minkcafc said:

are you sure?
  • Options
    He played for us against New Zealand...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought he played against welling as well
  • Options

He played for us against New Zealand...

All I remember from that day is the horrid goal music

• Options

I thought he played against welling as well

He did, but that wasn't at The Valley...
  • Options
    No, is rather get Waggy back.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

No, is rather get Waggy back.

Is that before or after we sign Connor Gough?
  • Options
    Between the signings of Gough and Arter