Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Germany v Ghana

2»

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Yes but we hate them both.

Speak for yourself, I like Germany. They've basically provided the antidote to the tiki taka football that threatened to envelope the world.
    Fair point. I guess im a bit old fashioned in my views. I still can't forget 1982 WC when the German goalie commited what can only be described as attempted murder on a French full back. The bloody stupid referee never even blew his whistle!
    Ha, fair enough. I wasn't even born when that happened !

Great game so far, I wonder if either team can find a winner.
    Yep its a real thriller. Too close to call with 5mins remaining.
  • Options
    So much for the heat meaning all the games will be played at walking pace, proper end to end stuff this.
  • Options
    Really wish FIFA would drop this stupid two booking = a ban rule. Ridiculously harsh to be banned after a challenge like the one Muntari has just made.
  • Options
    What a game.
  • Options
    Great game, maybe the best so far.
  • Options
    Fantastic game!
  • Options
    Great game, Ghana really should have won it when they had that 3 on 2 at the end.
  • Options
    Have a feeling if Germany didn't already have 3 points, they'd have won this game handily.

Surprised Ghana improved so much after being so poor against the USA.
  • Options
    Great game. Is this the first time Hansen has been in the studio?
  • Options

Is this the first time two brothers have played against each other in a World Cup finals game?

The BBC said they are half brothers, which may be even more unusual.
    Who are they? Who are they? Who are they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm very keen to know the backstory to Danny Murphy's slow burning grudge against Muntari...
  • Options

I'm very keen to know the backstory to Danny Murphy's slow burning grudge against Muntari...

maybe something to do with his very expensive watch
  • Options

Is this the first time two brothers have played against each other in a World Cup finals game?

Who are they? Who are they? Who are they?
    Kevin Prince & Jerome Boateng.

• Options
    Where was Chris Dickson?
  • Options
    why does loew play lamm in midfield?
    their left back isn't very good.
  • Options

Is one of their Dads Prince?