Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is there a train or not

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Confused as Mr Murray never mentioned a train at all last night yet the leaflets distributed had train on them.

Comments

• Options
    Yes there is and it's £20 although they are yet to announce the times/whether it will be dry/how long it takes.
    Have a look here:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/OperationEwood.ink
  • Options
    On that link, under the train section, it does say "Please note alcohol cannot be taken on board."
  • Options
    So it does. Boooooooooooo!!
  • Options
    So the only way you can have a drink, is to drive...

Hmmm!
  • Options
    Or get the plane and drink very quickly?
  • Options
    u can't drink on the plane either chris - it does say no drink on any club organised transport -
  • Options
    Blimey.
    Still a 50 minute flight is a bit more bearable without a drink than a 4 hour train.
  • Options
    Not fussed about the non drinking thing as long as the train doesnt get back at silly o clock.

Tried phoning but there is only so much Chariots of Fire one can listen to.

If anyone finds out train details post up please, ta.
  • Options
    my 10 yr old son wants to go and would be his 1st ever away game so was going to take the train as i thought that would make the day but now not sure.... £130 is a lot more wad than £30

HMMMMMMMMMMM
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]my 10 yr old son wants to go and would be his 1st ever away game so was going to take the train as i thought that would make the day but now not sure.... £130 is a lot more wad than £30

HMMMMMMMMMMM

his first ever away game and you're taking him by plane...fck me kids today dont know they're born...when i were a lad, it was a lewis coach from greenwich...(unless someone's dad took us in his car, or we went by train, or tube of course or bus)...i think my first charlton away game might have been via my mates dad's car...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2007
    Think they are still sorting out some minor details re the train at present. Be Patient........der der der der der der....der der der der der
  • Options
    If anyone finds out train details can they post them on here please. Cheers
  • Options
    How can you not be allowed to drink on a train, thats the Point of the Train!