Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reza at the World Cup

If this had been the first time I saw Reza I would have been reasonably pleased that we were going to sign him.
He looks confident and settled within the team. We may have a more assured Reza next season.
I guess I am clutching at straws; however, I have been doing a lot of that for the last couple of years.

Comments

• Options
    Thankyou.
  • Options
    No need to thank him , it's his job
  • Options
    I admit, he looks pretty good at the world cup and I would be excited if we were looking to sign him. However, I now wouldn't be surprised to see him leave us this summer for a couple of million. We're a shop window now, and he's on sale at the minute!!
  • Options
    Dennis Rommedahl looked a decent player in Euro 2004. Sadly he never lived up to that billing in a Charlton shirt. Is Reza the same?
  • Options
    I think there is a good chance he will come back from the WC a better player for it (for us anyway) He looked pretty confident and unlucky on more than one occasion not to score. Also spending time last season with us couldn't have been that enjoyable considering our position, he can come back fresh, a clean slate, and hopefully kick on. I'm sure he learned quite a bit about championship football last season and will cope a bit better. Personally I think he will crack it and we will get some goals out of him!
    COYR....