Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peeters unconcerned about Millwall past

Comments

• Options
    I think it's only you guys who are concerned about it.
  • Options
    Just journalists using the predictable angle for a simple question to fill a few lines instead of making some effort. The vast majority couldn't care less that he played for Millwall.
  • Options
    Like Peeters has said, he spent more time in the treatment room/hospital than he did on the pitch when he played for us.
  • Options
    I guess if he walks out of the tunnel first game of the season, headbutts one of the mascots, takes a piss in the away dugout then sings "No one likes us" at the cupboard end for 90 minutes, the game will be up. Until then it's bollocks of course...
  • Options
    He's just giving an answer to a question asked by a journalist.

What was he expected to say, "No comment" ....... ?

• Options

Like Peeters has said, he spent more time in the treatment room/hospital than he did on the pitch when he played for us.

Didn't recognise your user name so checked out your profile given the "us" part. Zero threads and comment in 18 months but two warnings...how did you end up with those those without commenting?

• Options
    edited June 2014
    You may have misread it or it is misaligned...i clicked on it and it said 2 comments 0 warnings
  • Options
    the numbers are out of sync on that page.

Look at your own profile
  • Options

Didn't recognise your user name so checked out your profile given the "us" part. Zero threads and comment in 18 months but two warnings...how did you end up with those those without commenting?

Warnings? how come? I only posted for the first time a week or so ago. It would seem your guess would be just as good as mine.

• Options

Warnings? how come? I only posted for the first time a week or so ago. It would seem your guess would be just as good as mine.

I might have to flag you now.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

I might have to flag you now.

Will that affect my credit rating in any way?