Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CIFC Reunion

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Well apparently it was EIGHT years ago when CIFC played it's first game and I guess about 4 since I last played, I don't think Worldnet is even happening for us this year.....

But, I was thinking what a long time it's been since we met up, so I suggest a CIFC reunion for all ex-players, on the evening of the Sheffield United game. (21st April

this day is going to be a big one anyway so I suggest we head on to the only possible venue, the Trafalgar after the game, maybe followed by St. Christopher's Tavern to recreate those halcyon days of CIFC....

But obviously open to other suggestions...Is anyone still in touch with the likes of Leo, Ming, PQ, Murph, Cheesy etc...

I can tell Hurley & Chick.

Comments

• Options
    Blimey, those long Friday nights in the Trafalgar post a Friday night game!

Yeah why the hell not, I'll speak to Daly as well
  • Options
    funny enough, i saw ming before the game on monday, and again at the forum last night.

i'm abroad for the sheff game, but happy to pass the word. I see that PQ has finally signed up on here after months of lurking !
  • Options
    Blimey I'd almost forgotten about Daly, hows he doing these days.....be good to see him again
  • Options
    He's alright, living over in sunny Romford now a days, and doing well with the kids
  • Options
    Shame it appears Mr. Everest has snapped his achiles tendon so won't be joining us....
  • Options
    Hello Sarge - will also be away for this....I live in hope of getting another game organised, but seems unlikely...

I still see / speak to Murph occassionally, and Cheese, Mark P, Danny H etc are still playing Sundays / up at Coldharbour etc...the last game was (I think) vs West Ham, organised by Smudge at the start of the season....you would have known about 3 of the players....always a core group, with numbers made up by whoever we could drag out of bed to play....

Obviously, on here you have Col, Andy, Graeme...
  • Options
    i would come but got my boy with me that day so not beer monster day for me