Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Iran would ya's (plural)

Comments

• gorgeous!!! (the last girlfriend was iranian, nice folks, like most people when you sit down with/acknowledge them...:>)
  • The one in the centre is beautiful.
  • I take it none of them actually live there, they would be stoned dressed like that.
  • Looking at the fellas, I might actually stand a chance with these Would Ya's...
  • They're Brazilian rent-a-muff
  • I take it none of them actually live there, they would be stoned dressed like that.

lazy/silly dig.

• I think the one in the top hat is stoned already.
  • I would need a cuppa half way through, but yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.

• Redrobo said:

I would need a cuppa half way through, but yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.

Are you including the bloke with the ice cream on his chin in that?

• Far left, defo a, yes
  • Sponsored links:

• persian women are utterly gorgeous.
  • I went to the sitting volleyball at the Excel Arena in London during the Paralympics and Iran were playing. The Iranian woman supporters were stunning, no, sensational in fact.

Big thumbs up from me!!
  • If you lot think they're beautiful, you obviously haven't been out in Stoke on a Friday night. Then again... That could be my beer goggles.
  • I'd plough a furrow though that field.
  • Iranian women are beautiful but it has the highest rate of plastic surgery in the world. Most get their noses done first and then go on to other parts.
  • edited June 2014
    dizzee said:

If you lot think they're beautiful, you obviously haven't been out in Stoke on a Friday night. Then again... That could be my beer goggles.

Feckin' hell... No discredit to any fans from Stoke we've got here but they must have been rose tinted beer goggles lol! ;)

Back on topic can I have the third from the left (the Redhead) if no one has called dibs?
  • In th front row - going from left to right:
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
  • dark haired one in the middle is an absolute sort
  • Knowing my luck, I'd end up with the twat with the hat on the right.
  • Knowing my luck, I'd end up with the twat with the hat on the right.

I thought that was you in that hat!…lurking the prey.
  • Sponsored links:

• How about this one
  • edited June 2014

dizzee said:

If you lot think they're beautiful, you obviously haven't been out in Stoke on a Friday night. Then again... That could be my beer goggles.

Feckin' hell... No discredit to any fans from Stoke we've got here but they must have been rose tinted beer goggles lol! ;)

Back on topic can I have the third from the left (the Redhead) if no one has called dibs?
    A refined choice. Your Persian belle has eyes to drown in.

• How about this one

Dark eyes, silken hair, fine jaw, long neck, narrow shoulders - a heavenly creature.

blimey! She looks like maradona.

• Is it me or does the blonde (second right) look like Rebecca Adlington?

Something wrong with your eyes mate!
  • edited June 2014

You must be looking at a different photo! The one in the middle doing the heart thing.
  • In th front row - going from left to right:
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

That's weird. I went from right to left and got the same result.