Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The most loyal at the Valley = Scarfy

Comments

• Options

Personally I think Scarfy could do a job in the premier league.

I see him at arsenal and would be glad to say he started out with us.

Just make sure he signs his contract first

He would only pull the wool over our eyes and keep us waiting.
  • Options
    TBH, he'll only ever be a fringe player...
  • Options
    If that scarf was truely loyal it would have left with Powell. It's position is now untenable in my eyes.
  • Options

Bob says "Scarfy was one the main reasons I joined Charlton

Bob was so embarrassed by the state of it, he folded in the edges :o(
  • Options
    Scarfy's not been the same since Rosie the Rosette left him for Ronnie the Rattle back in our Premiership days. Sadly he rarely makes a public appearance now...
  • Options
    Rosie the Rosette is mutton
  • Options
    Scarfy, oooooh
    Scarfy, oooooh,
    He's probably made of wool
    He forkin hates Millwall...
  • Options

Would ya?
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Once a tart always a tart!
  • Options
    What's her cup size?

• Options
    Scarfy should have emulated that great Charlton favourite Johnny Barnes and done a World Cup wrap this year.

Wrap/rap... geddit?
    I'll get my coat.
    And scarf.
  • Options
    quote from scarfy "always take a scarf with you when its nippy outside..... you wana get high....."
  • Options

This! While some people will look at it in a cynical way, I try to look forward and the facts are that RD has not only successful reduced the number of scarfs sitting in a club office by 31%, the process of replacing has seen an increase of quality of scarf. The average age of scarf has been reduced to 4.6 years, and the average value now according the transfermarket is 6.2 pounds. I've every faith that following the arrival of Il scarf, El scarf, and Van De scarf, we will have a competitive scarf collection that I look forward to waving at Brentford. What's not to like?

Too true fella but sadly there will be plenty on here not satisfied unless we're signing some fancy dan pashmina from PSG or competing with Chelsea for up and coming snoods.
  • Options
    Premiership we're aving a scarf.......
    Premiership we're aving a scarf.......
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Personally I think Scarfy could do a job in the premier league.

I see him at arsenal and would be glad to say he started out with us.

Just make sure he signs his contract first

in that case, scarfy needs to wind his neck in

we nutured him since he was a bare thread. at the first sign of more darn, the darn scarf is off. no loyalty in the habadashery game these days.

f@ck scarfy, if i remember, he was a stringy little shit anyway
  • Options
    edited June 2014

This! While some people will look at it in a cynical way, I try to look forward and the facts are that RD has not only successful reduced the number of scarfs sitting in a club office by 31%, the process of replacing has seen an increase of quality of scarf. The average age of scarf has been reduced to 4.6 years, and the average value now according the transfermarket is 6.2 pounds. I've every faith that following the arrival of Il scarf, El scarf, and Van De scarf, we will have a competitive scarf collection that I look forward to waving at Brentford. What's not to like?

Too true fella but sadly there will be plenty on here not satisfied unless we're signing some fancy dan pashmina from PSG or competing with Chelsea for up and coming snoods.
    Pashmina? Now you're talking! It has always surprised me that football clubs don't pay more attention to wimmm's gear. They buy more stuff so someone needs to do a wakey wakey on the lost opportunities IMO.
  • Options
    Gald to see a couple of the youth Team boys have signed up.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Latest Out of Contract Scarves List Released.

• Options
    Gone Missing, Bikey signed but Scarfy was not in sight #WheresScarfy
  • Options
    Disgusting treatment of a Valley legend.

• Options
    And to think he was due a testimonial this year.

Shabby treatment by the club.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

And to think he was due a testimonial this year.

Shabby treatment by the club.

RD Out
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

I'd heard that after three appearances and being voted scarf of the year he decided he wanted a new challenge elsewhere.
    His twitter account @Müllerscarfie indicates that he's gone to West Ham to be worn by someone with a brass neck.

Judas!

• Options
    Move on
  • Options
    Okay, let's see who can dig up the oldest picture of scarfy introducing a new player...........................go