Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the business that is charlton

its just dawned on me that in the five days of this week i've been to a match at the valley, bought programmes, had a drink in floyds before the game, had a drink at half time, renewed my two season tickets, spotted the £19 lunch offer at legends for the sheff utd game and booked a couple of places, booked two match tickets for blackburn and two plane tickets...who's subsidising who ?

Comments

• Options
    Ah but apparently you are Not Valley Gold.......!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Ah but apparently you are Not Valley Gold.......![/quote]

cant join vg, not reached retirement age yet...got shares in the club though...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Ah but apparently you are Not Valley Gold.......![/quote]

• Options

• Options

• Options
    I think you've just had a 'senior moment', ltgtr.......... :o)