Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Last Night

Drove a friend of mine over to Sarfend well Shoeburyness anyway, to look at a new car for her, a Mazda MX5. Not a bad little motor defo a girls car, she seemed to like it anyway. On the way taking her home to Upchurch was driving down the lower Rainham Road at about Midnight when I nearly hit two ponies running towards us. Just Managed to save the car from hitting a hedge. Had to call the old Bill to pick them up & return them to the rightful (Pikey's no doubt) owners.

Comments

• Options
    Did you get any?
  • Options
    Freddy Eastwood probably owns them
  • Options
    Sorry mate but I have absolutely no sympathy for you at all. If you want to mess about on the other side then that's what you get. In fact you deserve to have got baked with hedgehogs and lavender.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Did you get any?

Nah, she has a boyfriend now alas. I am bringing her along to the Sheffield United all Dayer though, she's a good laugh.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    In that case dont let Carter anywhere near the Scampi Fries
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    I'll keep my fingers well out of the till that day, she can out-drink me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'll keep my fingers well out of the till that day, she can out-drink me!

that aint hard tho Dicko!! ;-) (winky thing inserted here)
  • Options
    ' a mate' yeah yeah
    ex piece?
  • Options
    I think the days of my 48 hour sessions are behind me now!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Did you get any?

Nah, she has a boyfriend now alas. I am bringing her along to the Sheffield United all Dayer though, she's a good laugh.

Is the Swale/Medway Valley Express in operation for Sheff United Ketters, or is she too sophisticated to spend a few hours with us herberts and Danny Dyer?
  • Options
    The Swale/Medway/Dartford Express will be in Full force that Day, not sure if she is doing the Train thing with us as although she is from Upchurch she will be coming in from Orpington to meet us that day. She did say though that she did not want to miss out on any Rounds so will be waiting for us at Chrlton station at 11.00am. She also said if we drink on the train to let her know how many & she'll sink the same whilst waiting for us. :-)
  • Options
    i bet she drinks you lot to shame!
  • Options
    Yep I am there thank you medders

She wont Drink us under the table surely, sometimes we get a second wind and these can be worrying ay Ketman
  • Options
    Yeah, but certain peoples second winds are brought on by Cider FFS, I mean what the F*** is that all about ?
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    There's also Carter's wind to be taken into consideration....
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    And my old mans singing
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    The man is a legend