Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eminem tickets for sale

Hi all

Got 2 spare tickets for eminem live at Wembley stadium. Standing tickets but you can also sit in level 1.

Looking for face value. £80 each.

It's on the 11th July.

Please either reply to this or send me a pm.

Comments

• Options
    Give u £2.50 each for them on the day?
  • Options
    You can always sell them on getmein.com.
  • Options
    Yeh was looking at that aswell but they normally go over odds with there fees etx. so wanted to give fair price to fans.
  • Options
    I have sold on there before & the fee from memory was minimal, at a guess less than £5.
    You can also sell for whatever you can get, so may be able to get better than face value. It all depends upon the demand. Anyway, it's worked well for me in the past.
  • Options
    Joshuk87 said:

Yeh was looking at that aswell but they normally go over odds with there fees etx. so wanted to give fair price to fans.

Love that honesty

• Options
    Josh I can't make it but fair play to you for not trying to whore them out
  • Options
    I've PM'd you josh.
  • Options
    Now sold but may have some ones for Saturday from the mrs mate if anyone still interested.
  • Options
    If you go to this kind of thing, do you have to wear really baggy trousers, a large gold chain and walk with a silly limp?
  • Options
    It's not compulsory but recommended.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Noted. Thanks Josh.
  • Options
    Josh the Saturday tickets are they the same price?
  • Options
    Hi mate. Yes they are but don't think i can't get any as the mrs mate has sold majority sorry!
  • Options
    Not a problem, cheers anyway!