Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Belgium vs USA

Comments

• Options
    Im hoping for a USA win, Belgium have been poor and quite boring to watch IMO.

Which is a shame as they were one of my top teams to watch before this tournament started.

If they turn up though then i don't really care who goes through.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Would love to see an underdog go through but have got a 1-1 with Belgium to win on penalties.
  • Options
    just imagine, in a few moments, we will be doing the same thing as our esteemed owner, just in a smaller room/house;>)
  • Options

just imagine, in a few moments, we will be doing the same thing as our esteemed owner, just in a smaller room/house;>)

What, taking a dump?
  • Options
    It's unfortunate that Belgium are tagged "dark horses". Back in Brussels they eat those for dinner.
  • Options
    of course, i am assuming he's a footie loving sprout?
  • Options
    MURICA!
  • Options

Im hoping for a USA win, Belgium have been poor and quite boring to watch IMO.

Which is a shame as they were one of my top teams to watch before this tournament started.

If they turn up though then i don't really care who goes through.

agree they have been boring and I was looking forward to seeing them. But then again Germany and Holland and France have are now getting boring so maybe this is the way to win the world cup? The heat does not help the Europe teams so I think they are playing conservatively (boring)

• Options
    Got a feeling that USA will win this after extra time....make ur predictions now after watching
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Simon Church has changed his name to De Bruyne
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Danny Murphy sounds like Big Ron......without the senility and the denture-induced wisp.

Hope he don't start crooning.
  • Options
    Funny you never see Kevin De Bruyne and Sherman (American Pie) in the same room
  • Options
    Why is prince Harry playin' up front for Belgium?
  • Options
    this is boring
  • Options
    looks like 3 0-0s in a row
  • Options
    Bit rich that hive of industry Danny Murphy complaining about players not tracking back!
  • Options
    Quite enjoyed that. A bit different from a lot of games. Very pacey.

I think USA might be the fastest team I've seen. Looks like everyone of their players could do the 100m in under 11 seconds.
  • Options
    Can't understand why they've dropped Beckerman. I thought he was the best player on the pitch for them at least in the first two games. Cameron's f**cking pony.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Keep thinking that's Powelly at left back!
  • Options
    Thought the Argentina game was a bit boring , However this game and Germany last night have been good 0-0's I thought , Really want to see USA win this one. Look like they want it so much more , and play football like it should be played , don't just sit back like the Swiss did earlier. Wouldn't mind is signing some of these , Especially The LB/LM Beasley , Explosive pace.
  • Options

Can't understand why they've dropped Beckerman. I thought he was the best player on the pitch for them at least in the first two games. Cameron's f**cking pony.

Totally agree, was about to post something about Beckerman. Looked very assured in possession in the first games and has a good range of passing, really good at drifting between the defence and the midfield to link the play when necessary, Cameron is an accident or red card waiting to happen. Was worried for USA when Johnson went off but Yedlin (or Yeltsin as the commentators called him) looks good, pace to burn and confident with it. Reckon the Yanks might just nick this if they can avoid conceding on the counter.

• Options
    Amazing that even their 19 year old reserve right back, earning crap money playing for Seattle Sounders, looks 100 times better than Glen Johnson.
  • Options
    Can't we sign this Origi chap?
  • Options
    deeply embarrassing/frustrating in this wc to see the u$ playing with champ/l1 style grit/spirit, and england playing like they are in the mls!
  • Options

Belgium look very ordinary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z4Hzo9UmrQ&feature=youtu.be</blockquote

Will Ferrell is like USAs version of James corden

• Options
    Why isn't Lukaku on for Church yet?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    Has Danny Murphy taken tips from Lawrenson?