Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Loom bands

anyone else being driven mad by finding these things all over their house....everywhere I look there are these little plastic bands!

those with kids of a certain age will know what I'm on about

Comments

• Options
    Yes mate , they are everywhere . Sporting a red and white one myself in fact ....
  • Options
    I've got am orange tied to the bunk beds in the kids bedroom & found a pink one under the sofa whilst cleaning at the weekend. Kids were fighting over a packet of them that came in the post last week.........
  • Options
    Yes

My house hold are all grown up and they are all doing them FFS
  • Options
    my 11 year old loves them and is currently doing decorations ready for Christmas.
  • Options
    Nothing on loopy loo's
  • Options
    I'm wearing my white & blue one with my orange and blue fathers day band today. Goes quite well with my watch.

Have learnt that you dont wear them in the shower as they have a tendency to break shortly afterwards.
  • Options
    all over the house on this side of the world as well - they're called rainbow looms aren't they?
  • Options
    I had to use Google but I can say I've learnt something today.
  • Options
    Annoying darned things are everywhere.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Same here. They're banned in the school my two youngest go to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haa! Just the modern version of scoubidou aren't they? Plus ça change plus c'est la même chose
  • Options
    Saw they made the Brekkie News the other morning , some school setting the Worlds longest 'loom Bands' record , there certainly not for blokes... are they?
  • Options
    I thought loom bands were an early type of rock band from the industrial revolution.
  • Options
    I was at home the other night enjoying a "comfort break" when someone knocked on the door and kept on knocking until I answered the door. It turned out to be 3 kids around 10 years selling loom band bracelets.

I was far from impressed when I told them I had no money on me as they rode their bikes off across my front lawn - had I not been crowning I would probably have chased them
  • Options
    Nah, I'm still playing with my pogs though
  • Options
    edited July 2014

anyone else being driven mad by finding these things all over their house....everywhere I look there are these little plastic bands!

those with kids of a certain age will know what I'm on about

Yep. Have thousands of the f***ing things everywhere.

Although the pink and black bracelet my 7 year old made for me is rather dashing!!
  • Options
    Yep same here my two are forever making them and sticking them on me and my girlfriend and leaving them all over the place.
  • Options
    My nine year old is bloody obssessed with them. Everytime I pick something up, open a cupboard or drawer there is another one staring at me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They're in Thailand as well. My 9 year-old is obsessed, as are all her schoolmates. Does keep her quiet though.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    My two are into making loom bands as well. I keep finding them all over the house and in the garden after they have passed through the dog.
  • Options

I have a fetching red/black/white one in readiness for 9th August.
  • Options
    Should get a Charlton one instead Fanny.
  • Options
    Having 3 daughters I know this oh too well...

Here's my Charlton one made by one of my girls.
  • Options
    Yes. Remnants in every room... I love hoovering them up! Apparently they are topping Amazon's toy list worldwide. Someone is making a fortune.
  • Options
    anyone got a Belgium flag one?
  • Options

Having 3 daughters I know this oh too well...

Here's my Charlton one made by one of my girls.

But Sadie, we are Red and White
  • Options
    Will these be sold in the club shop, next season?

Red, white, grey, black, yellow, orange.

Gotta be an "earner"
  • Options
    One of my kids wants to start selling these at home games ...

Prices are £10 West Stand , £5 Covered End , £1.25 A block

Looks like our very own Katrien is sporting a bright green one unless I am mistaken