Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hop farm festival

Anyone heading down to this today?

Really looking forward to the bunnymen and Ray Davis. Hoping to miss scouting for girls.

Comments

• Options
    I noticed that the pink fairies are playing tomorrow night. Didn't know they were still going.
  • Options

I noticed that the pink fairies are playing tomorrow night. Didn't know they were still going.

Camp David is heading them up this year.
  • Options
    Went along yesterday , Paul Heaton the best thing there by some way. Though had to laugh at the fact that he has to have all his lyrics on a sheet in front of him though.

Festival wasn't very busy but I suspect that may partly be down to the line up not being as good as previous years as the new promoter is probably having trouble attracting acts as allegedly the last promoter didn't pay everyone last year.
  • Options
    Would love to have gone today to see the great Brian Wilson
  • Options
    Seeing Paul Heaton and Jacqueline Abbott in December, really looking forward to it. Saw Beautiful South about a dozen times and always put on a fantastic show, apart from once when Paul was pissed
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Went along yesterday , Paul Heaton the best thing there by some way. Though had to laugh at the fact that he has to have all his lyrics on a sheet in front of him though.

Festival wasn't very busy but I suspect that may partly be down to the line up not being as good as previous years as the new promoter is probably having trouble attracting acts as allegedly the last promoter didn't pay everyone last year.

Presumably, Heaton can't remember the lyrics. I saw him last year supporting someone and he had the lyrics in front of him on a stand. He still "pulled it off" mind you, as has a great voice.
  • Options
    He commented that he struggled to remember the lyrics now which is why he had them on that stand in front of him. We had guest passes for the weekend but weren't sure about todays weather so haven't bothered.