Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

France vs Germany

First of the Quarter Finals.

France Line-up: Lloris (c), Debuchy, Evra, Varane, Sakho, Cabaye, Valbuena, Griezmann, Matuidi, Pogba, Benzema

Germany Line-up: Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Hummels, Höwedes; Schweinsteiger, Khedira; Müller, Kroos, Özil; Klose.

No Mertesacker for Germany.

Comments

• Options
    Wow smart move.....................lahm at full back. Lump on Germany.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Think that is due to injury
    the had defence problems in the last game then the player they had a RB was taken of in jured
  • Options
    watching first half at work.
    Get home for extra time.

Think the Germans will edge this although as my wife said ' that is a nice blue the french play in'
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Kommen auf Deutschland.....liable to be a tactical affair this one. Hopefully still as exciting ultimately as most of the games to date.
  • Options
    Hot day.........thank God the players can't hear Lawro commentating or else they'd doze off aswell.
  • Options
    1-0 Germany, Hummels.
  • Options
    French are pretty toothless. Germans are horribly efficient.
  • Options
    Disappointing game. French have been very poor.
  • Options
    Rascal comb over Ref!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    France were very poor, lack of creativity, Germany could be got at but France just didn't know how to, poor game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I fear all of the QFs could be a let down after the gung-ho nature of some of the Last 16 matches.
    Tonight's hinges on whether the ref is good/strong enough not to reward the Brazilian cheating.
    Holland v CR could turn out one-sided and Argentina v Belgium could be a cagey snore-fest
    Hope I'm wrong.
  • Options

FranceWednesday were very poor, lack of creativity, GermanyCharlton could be got at but FranceWednesday just didn't know how to.

Fixed it for you.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Yet again the BBC just assume they're going to play Brazil in the semis and talk about that match-up rather than acknowledging Colombia have a chance too. Pathetic.
  • Options
    Pogba worth £35m?! You're having a laugh!
  • Options
    Awful game, so dissapointed, hard to believe that was the same French team that played against Switzerland.
  • Options
    That was crap.

Germany boring as per normal and France had no urgency at all.
  • Options
    A bit like watching England v England
    Poor show from both sides.
    Come on Columbia.
  • Options
    Very disappointing. And has cost me a bottle to my crowing half German mate.
  • Options

FranceWednesday were very poor, lack of creativity, GermanyCharlton could be got at but FranceWednesday just didn't know how to.

Fixed it for you.
    No just boring and sad pal.

• Options

Fixed it for you.
    No just boring and sad pal.

You still here?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sheffield shuts at 9
  • Options
    Germany didn't have to do a lot to win.

France were very lacklustre.