Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brasil vs Germany

Comments

• Options
    This will be an awful 2nd half
  • Options

Sadly I think the riots could start back up (if they ever stopped) after this...

Based on pure ignorance I presume
  • Options
    How could any respected pundit have called a Brazil win before this game? Their team is dire outside of Neymar and Silva.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Checked in here to make sure that someone hadn't added some crack cocaine to my fine Unetice beer. Just staggering.

I'll have to try some of that beer if you are staggering @PragueAddick‌ :-0
  • Options
    Wow. Just wow.
  • Options
    Wow! Said beforehand that if any team could ignore the home fan fervour, it would be Germany. Worst Brazil team I have ever seen. Germany have punished every single mistake. Superb performance from them.

Will spoil my prediction of a Brazil/Argentina final, but had Germany as top scorers for big bonus points :)
  • Options

Sadly I think the riots could start back up (if they ever stopped) after this...

He isn't the first person to say that tbh inc a few of my mates who have just got back. Let's hope not though.

Ze F*****g Germans.
  • Options
    Mr F reckons there could well be a change at half time.

Phil sacked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

can't wait to hear Hansen talking about the defending at h/time.

Ha He's moaning but he's got a right too.

Germany haven't had to get out of first gear. Said it last week, worst Brazil team in living memory.
  • Options
    If the Germans get to 10 do they change ends again like we used to as kids ? :-0
  • Options
    My mate is half Scottish and half German. He is going absolutely f***ing mental :-)
  • Options
    If I was Joachim Low It'd be Neure up front and Kroos in goal right now, hope Germany don't just sit on 5-0... Really could be close to double figures if they go for it
  • Options
    Brazil are a shambles.
  • Options

Brazil are a shambles.

I don't think they are that good MIA.
  • Options

He isn't the first person to say that tbh inc a few of my mates who have just got back. Let's hope not though.

Ze F*****g Germans.
    Previous riots were based on lack of social progress. Let's not look down our beaks at Brazil. If engurlund were ever in a semi and were losing 5 nil I'd imagine there'd be a bit of boxing so let's not piss ourself if there's a wee bit f grief, eh?
  • Options
    Luiz - comedy
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

My mate is half Scottish and half German. He is going absolutely f***ing mental :-)

And he's your mate? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    could be a game of two halves.

5-5 is 100/1.
  • Options
    Luiz is an utter clown...
  • Options
    Wtf...is that Eastenders ad all about???
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited July 2014
    Brazil opened the tournament with a win via a dodgy penalty against Croatia. They stumbled through to the quarter finals and were allowed to kick a decent Colombia team out of their rhythm by a weak referee. Happy to see this over rated Brazilian team getting hammered.

A memorable half of football. Great to watch.

Would love to see more German goals second half.
  • Options

Ze F*****g Germans.
    Previous riots were based on lack of social progress. Let's not look down our beaks at Brazil. If engurlund were ever in a semi and were losing 5 nil I'd imagine there'd be a bit of boxing so let's not piss ourself if there's a wee bit f grief, eh?
    Who was suggesting we would - weird post.
    People (inc the panel on tv) just suggesting things could turn a bit nasty out there tonight.
  • Options
    Paulinho and Ramires coming on, match winners!
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Just a reminder to who won the World Cup in '66.
  • Options
    Not sure if I was a Brazil sub I would want to come on
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

What? Two ugly Essex birds??? ;-)
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited July 2014

TelMc32 said:

That was West Ham who won it single handed wasn't it ?