Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Operation Ewood Sweepstake

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
How Many will attend?

Comments

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Its a bit of an awkward one.

The club has really put pressure on supporters on this, and in hindsight maybe should not of gone in so much at the deep end. Pardew appears to me a very ambitious man, and one who thinks a lot about not just the 90 mins but also the things surrounding the game. Already there is going to be a belief that one end of the ground is going to be a sea of red.

If that doesn't materialise, there is going to be a lot of disappointment, which may back up his view that this really isn't that big a club.

Our club has put itself out on a limb on this. Given the turnaround in fortunes we've seen of late, given we now have a manager that we want to keep for as long as possible, given it could be an absolute crucial result in our survival, everything should be making the effort to do what they can to get there, by whatever means.
  • Options
    Problem is Blackburn is to far away, who realy wants to sit on a coach for that long. If there was a train, I would consider it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite] which may back up his view that this really isn't that big a club.

Is that his view then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]which may back up his view that this really isn't that big a club.

Is that his view then?

It doesnt matter who's view it is. We are not a Big Club.
  • Options
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]which may back up his view that this really isn't that big a club.

Is that his view then?

It doesnt matter who's view it is. We are not a Big Club.

Correct, but neither are we a small one.
  • Options

i would bloody love to go but i will be locked up in a cottage in Diss with 13 other women.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]3,399

i would bloody love to go but i will be locked up in a cottage in Diss with 13 other women.

Sod Blackburn I'm going to Diss
  • Options
    1000 already sold, 6230.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]1000 already sold, 6230.[/quote]

Were Boro tickets already sold out by now?
  • Options

I'm on the coach with Buckshee, while Inspector Sands is getting the plane and killing the planet!
  • Options
    Diss now SOLD OUT
  • Options
    lol Shag.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Diss now SOLD OUT

damn, 13 between the the two of us!
  • Options
    About 4,000 I reckon.

Me and my lot are watching on a moody feed in a pub in Diss.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Its a bit of an awkward one.

The club has really put pressure on supporters on this, and in hindsight maybe should not of gone in so much at the deep end. Pardew appears to me a very ambitious man, and one who thinks a lot about not just the 90 mins but also the things surrounding the game. Already there is going to be a belief that one end of the ground is going to be a sea of red.

If that doesn't materialise, there is going to be a lot of disappointment, which may back up his view that this really isn't that big a club.

Our club has put itself out on a limb on this. Given the turnaround in fortunes we've seen of late, given we now have a manager that we want to keep for as long as possible, given it could be an absolute crucial result in our survival, everything should be making the effort to do what they can to get there, by whatever means.

Have you got splinters? Just come out with a figure mate!!!

Me: 4,852
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ha ha... oh dear what have i started.

the girl who's 40th it is is a West Ham fan.... jeez.
  • Options
    If you're all going to Diss clap your hands!
  • Options
    If you're all going to Diss clap your hands!
  • Options
    Just out of Interest what do 13 girls get up to in a cottage in Diss, apart from breaking the world record for talking bollox to each other for 48 hours ? :-)
  • Options
    6000 i reckon there will be a lot of people take it up when it goes on general sale
  • Options
    Im not going diss, A Load of 40 odd year olds!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]3,399

I've got a DVD like that........
  • Options
    I have just come out of a meeting with Virgin ( ooh-eerr ) Rail and have secured a direct train to Diss for a fiver for all the lads who have secured tickets but at this stage NO MORE TICKETS will be avaliable for the cottage .

There are some on ebay going for more than take that tickets but we are trying to get them pulled

PS the train is drink as much as you fcuking well want
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Im not going diss, A Load of 40 odd year olds!

That is exactly why I AM going
  • Options
    its got indoor pool and everything.