Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Josie Cunningham

Shes famous for having an NHS funded boob job.

Big brother were desperate enough to get her on the show by offering 100K for her...which she rejected.

I blame the strange people that put her in a media spotlight in the 1st place. She almost feels like a made up character just to wind people up.

Either that or the media portray her very badly on purpose.

Do other countries do this to their "nobodys", and bring them up as celebs because they have done something that is stupid or frowned upon.

Its a sad story of british media trying to cash in on a woman whose head cannot be in the right place as a normal human being....and therefore causes pointless arguments.

Comments

• Options
    You feeling alright Dave?
  • Options
    It baffles me why the tabloids keep giving her the oxygen of publicity. Let her sink back into obscurity. It's the two kids she has and the poor wretch that she's carrying (whilst continuing to drink alcohol and smoke twenty a day) that I feel for.
  • Options

You feeling alright Dave?

This office is depressing.
  • Options
    Well I'd never heard of her.......................
    .......until this thread.
  • Options

Well I'd never heard of her.......................
    .......until this thread.

Nor me, some google images later and I wish I had unseen her.

She looks like a bag of gravel.
  • Options
    I'll be the first to say it then

Would ya?
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    CafcCrazy said:

I'll be the first to say it then

Would ya?

If your gonna say that then it needs to be done properly with a picture!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Big brother were desperate enough to get her on the show by offering 100K for her...which she rejected.

I blame the strange people that put her in a media spotlight in the 1st place. She almost feels like a made up character just to wind people up.

Do other countries do this to their "nobodys", and bring them up as celebs because they have done something that is stupid or frowned upon.

Its a sad story of british media trying to cash in on a woman whose head cannot be in the right place as a normal human being....and therefore causes pointless arguments.

The tabloids have created celebrities out of nowhere post-Diana for the sole purpose of selling papers. Quite clever in a lot of ways as the masses lap it up.
  • Options
  • Options
    Kenny Lynch !!! Why on earth was he a household name and celebrity ? Can anyone explain what he actually did ?
  • Options
    What about that state of a woman from benefit street. The papers seem to love highlighting her as a parasite for going on holidays when she hasn't worked, but they are the ones who give her the money. Had to find out her name and it is 'White Dee'.
  • Options

She's got her knockers that's for sure.....

Funniest comment of the week
  • Options

Kenny Lynch !!! Why on earth was he a household name and celebrity ? Can anyone explain what he actually did ?

According to Wiki he was a pop star although I must admit until you raised it I hadn't realised it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Lynch
  • Options
    and very unattractive to boot.
  • Options
    Kenny Lynch wrote, or co-wrote, the Small Faces' Sha-La-La-La-Lee. He also sang backing vocals on it. He also had a minor early Northern Soul hit with My Own Two Feet.
  • Options
    Shes going for eurovision.

Gana sing "touch my bum" by cheeky girls, but change bum to bump lyric.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/19/josie-cunningham-eurovision-represent-uk_n_5601543.html?icid=maing-grid7|ukt4|dl9|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D279966
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

What has this post got do with CAFC?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    waldo said:

Dave2l said:

You know the filter where you can choose the catagory of the thread, it does infact say "Not sports related".
  • Options
    waldo said:

Dave2l said:

She's taking over as head coach in 3 months.
  • Options

waldo said:

Dave2l said:

She's taking over as head coach in 3 months.
    So all the players will be riding her to away matches?