Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    they've given no quarter in the design :)
  • Options
    Nothing quite says 'creepy' like a 70 year old man in a football replica top
  • Options

Apart from a 70 year old man in a full replica strip!
  • Options
    It might be just me, but on my iPhone it was almost impossible to get off of that website once I was on it. Couldn't see the usual web navigation tools to get out, so had to choose one of its shitty links.
    I've seen this on other websites too - and it's fucking irritating.
  • Options
    Soveriegn ring on the pinky finger. How common and uncouth.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I don't know why but I imagine DaveMemhet to be just like this bloke. Sorry Dave for any offence.
  • Options

I don't know why but I imagine DaveMemhet to be just like this bloke. Sorry Dave for any offence.

Dave's a bit older though.
  • Options
    It's a bit of fun. I don't have a problem with it. The shirt is horrible though.
  • Options
    That's 1.5 mins of my life I'm not gonna get back...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Actually a pinky ring signifies someone who is content and has achieved in life
  • Options
    Much comment at work today and serious fears about what fun Dingles will have with it. General consensus ---- serious own goal by Rovers. On the subject of Rovers look out for young player called Connor Mahoney. Already played for Stanley and Rovers but hoping for breakthrough this year. Genuine nice lad. Hope he goes on to great things.
  • Options
    Quality ad, cringey as but nice to see they're showing a sense of humour. Unless it isn't a joke..
  • Options
    Not taken as a joke up here just a hugely embarrassing Jim Tolmie special.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Swisdom said:

Actually a pinky ring signifies someone who is content and has achieved in life

Maybe in London. Up here it makes you a chavvy ****.
  • Options

Apart from a 70 year old man in a full replica strip!
    Jimmy Savile in a full replica strip.
  • Options
    With Gary Glitter modelling the away kit.
  • Options
    First time I ever heard or seen of that chicken advert too haha. Lame
  • Options
    Haven't cringed at a football shirt launch like that since I saw 'South London and proud' on that Croydon teams shirt.