Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Glad someone made it through the Tunnel !

We gave up after an hour taken to drive less than half a mile from home.
  • Options
    Looks like harveys gardener got his way and we've got Conor Gough on trial!!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Jordan Beeney, Quade Taylor, Rhys Browne, Chike Kandi, Conor Gough, Anthony Jeffrey, Kofi Holiday and Dylan Carreiro are the trialists I believe? Anyone know anything more about them?
  • Options

Jordan Beeney, Quade Taylor, Rhys Browne, Chike Kandi, Conor Gough, Anthony Jeffrey, Kofi Holiday and Dlyan Carreiro are the trialists I believe? Anyone know anything more about them?

Don't ask me !

I'm still sulking.

• Options
    Is Browne the ex-Arsenal player?
  • Options
    Conor Gough is a Goalkeeper.. He came through our Youth team yet left for Bristol Rovers
  • Options

Jordan Beeney, Quade Taylor, Rhys Browne, Chike Kandi, Conor Gough, Anthony Jeffrey, Kofi Holiday and Dlyan Carreiro are the trialists I believe? Anyone know anything more about them?

Isn't beeney the 15/16 year old from Chelsea who broke his leg while training with us in the last few months of last season? Think quade Taylor is from palace too
  • Options
    I thought Jordan Beeney had signed for us from Chelsea .His Dad is Mark Beeney the former Goalkeeper who is now Chelsea's youth Goalkeeper coach . I think his older brother is also at Chelsea and Mark didn't want his two sons to be in competition with each other.
  • Options
    dr who's bro on the bench.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Don't know but he played the first half at Welling on Saturday and never stood out.
  • Options
    I said a few months ago I had been told Beeney agreed a scholarship with us and this seems to confirm it.

Can't remember if it was News Shopper, SLP or another news site but one tweeted the other day that Rhys Browne (18 year old or so striker that was at Norwich) had signed a 2 year deal with us.
  • Options

Is Browne the ex-Arsenal player?</blockquote

Rhys Browne was signed from Norwich on two year contract.

• Options
    Anthony Jeffrey - ex Arsenal and Wycombe winger. Played in L2 last season.
    Dylan Carreiro - Canadian, ex QPR midfielder.
    Chike Kandi - Was at BIrmingham, signed by Chelsea at U16 but now released. Forward.
    Quade Taylor - Ex Palarse defender.
  • Options

Not sure but he started against Welling
  • Options
    What happened to the Billiricay player we have on trial?
  • Options

Former Norwich player. Played a few games for our U18s last season and got a contract.
  • Options

ross1 said:

Couldnt afford him...
    You are serious
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lewwis Spence's parents have a creative attitude to spelling names...
  • Options
    Iain Liddle
    @IainLiddle
    Goal! Triallist Chike Kandi tucks in at the back post from Tobi Sho-Silva's cross. Fine pass from @Ollie_Muldoon in the build up. #cafc
  • Options
    ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Couldnt afford him...
    You are serious
    Nah sorry was a very lame joke (After the local Billericay newspaper said he would be available for £1)
  • Options

ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Couldnt afford him...
    You are serious
    Nah sorry was a very lame joke (After the local Billericay newspaper said he would be available for £1)
    Still cannot see why he is not playing tonight, unless injured
  • Options
    Maybe his trial just came to an end... We cant keep them indefinitely as its unfair to Billericay who will be preparing for their own season
  • Options
    Iain Liddle @IainLiddle · 2m
    Goal! 2-0 to the #cafc XI in the 24th minute. @karlangrant97 pokes into an unguarded net following Chike Kandi's cut-back.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Ansah is the ex arsenal player he's out in Spain with first X1
  • Options

Lewwis Spence's parents have a creative attitude to spelling names...

His dad Louie chose it.
  • Options
    Blimey like waiting for buses.
    7 goals and counting so far today.
  • Options
    Anthony Jeffrey has a wiki page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Jeffrey