Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walking 15 (FIFTEEN!!) miles to raise funds for Maggie's Cancer Centres: Please sponsor if you can x

edited July 2014 in Not Sports Related
Hi
I am trying to raise funds to support the wonderful work of Maggie's Centres by walking 15 miles as part of the Annual Culture Crawl. If you could spare any spare £ or pennies I would appreciate it. My just giving page is here. http://justgiving.com/Kim-Bowden15/?

If you don't know of Maggie's you can access their website here. https://www.maggiescentres.org

I know cash is short so to quote Tesco "every little helps"
Thanks
Kim

Comments

• Options
    Done, good luck, great cause.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Done, good luck, great cause.

Thank you very much. Very generous
  • Options
    Glad to support Maggie's, a great cause. All the best Kim.
  • Options
    I worked with some of the team at Maggie's a few years ago - the building I manage was the finish line to one of their night hikes / cultural crawls - such great people, and obviously it's a very good cause.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your support
  • Options
    Hi, I have just received a huge donation via CL and don't even know who to thank. So whoever you are THANK YOU. I better get into training!
    xx
  • Options
    Blimey!!! Whoever did that is a great person.
  • Options
    Did I forget to leave my name ;-)
  • Options
    Thank you for all your support. Just wanted to let you know I did the walk on Friday and raised >£800.

I did the walk to celebrate 1 year since I had a new hip and to support a great charity. Legs a little tender today so short walk through Greenwich Park will cure them I hope

Thank You again x

• Options
    And a photo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank you to all who sponsored me from CL. The event raised a staggering £350k. We raised with your help £1060.62.

So thanks. Happy Christmas.
  • Options
    Great work Kim. Many congrats and a very merry Xmas to you.